What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

I was introduced to a guy at a swinger party a few years ago. Mind you all. You can see that Bob is no slouch in the size department and I've always said he's about as big as I can handle. Well, this guy was easily 50% larger. I have a picture of him and Bob next to each other but damned if I can find it.
Yes, I let him fuck me and unfortunately it was more than I could handle.
Well you gave it a go and it wasn't for you, which you wouldn't have known if you'd not tried. Everyone is different and the important thing is enjoying what you do do - which you clearly do. There's no point doing anything which you don't enjoy xx

Most cocks my wife has had have been of average size according to her. She did have sex with one guy that very much stood out from all the rest. He was about 10" long and extremely thick.

She was eventually able to take most of him in her pussy after considerable effort, but she said he was one of the worst fucks she's had because this particular guy was all about himself and really didn't try to satisfy her too.

Reactions: Gernas and Tof82
My wife has had two long term boyfriends who have cocks bigger than mine. Both are about 7 inches long and much thicker than mine. We visited the Rooftop in Ft Lauderdale several years ago. They have a clothing optional pool on the roof and my wife met a gentleman that was hanging out at the shallow end of the pool. He had a huge cock and the head was sticking out of the water. My wife asked me to get us a beer from the room, when I returned they were standing by roofs edge overlooking the beach. He was sporting a semi firm erection and his cock was very large even though he was not fully erect. After some more chat she asked him if he would like to come to our room and he accepted the invite. When we got to the room they laid on the bed and I sat quietly in a chair. The room doors and windows all face to the atrium and I left the window open for all that walked by to see. She had told me on the way to the room she just wanted to suck it but after sucking it for a few minutes she asked me to get a condom. Because we have met some guys at lifestyles friendly clothing optional resorts I have always carried condoms and luckily I had a magnum. I watched as she placed the magnum on the head and rolled it down the very thick shaft, she had told me her boyfriends were as thick as a bottle of beer but this guy was thicker than that. I sat still as she positioned herself penetration. He worked it slow but after a few soft strokes he had it all the way in. I went out side and sat in a chair to look in through the window. Several couples and a few single guys walked by and looked in the window. While I was sitting outside I wanted people to see her getting such a big cock while I was sporting my little 4" erection.
After he left she told me she just had to know how a huge cock like his would feel. She said overall she still liked cocks longer and thicker than mine but his was alittle over the top.

While driving her and her friends home. Her friends date fucked her in the back of the car. I’d say he was 10”+. And thick too!
when he slide in her, the sound she made almost made me cum.

I caught her with a buddy of mine who’s dick was very long. But not as thick.

While driving her and her friends home. Her friends date fucked her in the back of the car. I’d say he was 10”+. And thick too!
when he slide in her, the sound she made almost made me cum.

I caught her with a buddy of mine who’s dick was very long. But not as thick.
Kinky stuff

My wife took every inch of a nice 10” black cock back in 2006. He was 10 inches long and was as thick as a Red Bull energy drink can.
It took him almost 30 minutes to slowly work all of that man meat into her, but once he did …….she absolutely loved it !
He fucked her in several positions for the next 4 hrs. She was taking his entire cock balls deep and with some considerable force!
At one point she had her feet up over his shoulders and he was slamming her pussy so hard that headboard was banging against the wall and left a mark in the paint on the wall.
I actually got a little worried he was hurting her, until she came very hard several times and actually squirted all over is big black cock.
Later on , she did admit that she was pretty sore for a couple of days afterwards, but that it was worth it. She invited him back a couple of weeks later. LOL