What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

Hello everybody,

Question for wives and couples.

What was the biggest dick your wife has had.

My wife didn't cuck me (yet) but her biggest was her ex boyfriend who had 20 cm (8 inch) and it was very tick.
8 inches, but so fucking thick, and she loved it. I fell out on sloppy seconds.

Wife has had some very large over the years which after had that nice sore feeling and all settled back into place after a day or two later. She prefer very wide girths as she loves the amazing feeling of being stretched. In her case now its 8 or 9" plus. Its so hard to find men who are both long and thick girths. When she does she likes to hold on the them as long as she can. LOve to watch as their black meat disappears into her wet pussy till all is seen is their balls hanging out.

Taking BIG cock makes my wife orgasm. It started with toys and eventually the real thing. She met 8 men since me, biggest was 8.5 and I am less than 5 fully erect. She doesn’t meet anymore still has big toys though. I get off swing her pics on sites like this.

I coaxed it out of my wife one night. She told me her ex before me had at least ten inches with lots of girth. She told me it always hurt and she couldn't take all of it.

I was introduced to a guy at a swinger party a few years ago. Mind you all. You can see that Bob is no slouch in the size department and I've always said he's about as big as I can handle. Well, this guy was easily 50% larger. I have a picture of him and Bob next to each other but damned if I can find it.
Yes, I let him fuck me and unfortunately it was more than I could handle.
Better to have more then you need and use all you want

• Love
Reactions: Hoballoy