What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

Hello everybody,

Question for wives and couples.

What was the biggest dick your wife has had.

My wife didn't cuck me (yet) but her biggest was her ex boyfriend who had 20 cm (8 inch) and it was very tick.
She had a big one before me, said it was thick like a beer can, also said he didnt know how to use it

Both my bulls are a thick nine, my first time shared is the pic in my avatar. HE's still my one bull after almost 5 years!!
They stretch me and the feeling is unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the stretch. My best ever was 23cm (that is two cm longer than my husband but TWICE as thick. Not joking)

We were away with work for me, we opened an add for 2 guys looking for a female. We had them over to our hotel, the one guy was there quite a bit before the other, she started on him and she thought he was big, thinking he was 9 inches or so, when his buddy showed up he was all of 2 inches longer, so thinking close to 11, but it was his girth that had her. He was so big, as much as she stretched her mouth open she couldn’t get him in. She tried her best to take him anally, but there was no way. He was her first that she couldn’t take his full length.

My wife is pretty petite. I’m only about 6” and hit her cervix sometimes in missionary (and she does not appreciate that). She swears she’s never had a really big cock, and I tend to believe her, just from when we’ve had sex. Pretty sure one of her former boyfriends was 7-7.5” because I’ve mentioned getting her a dildo and she said nothing over 7”. Pretty sure her perfect match would be 7” or under and super thick from our pillow talk. She mentioned a guy she had sex with who was rumored to have a cock as thick as a Coke can and she just remarks, “total letdown, no thicker than a cucumber at best.” 😝

My wife is pretty petite. I’m only about 6” and hit her cervix sometimes in missionary (and she does not appreciate that). She swears she’s never had a really big cock, and I tend to believe her, just from when we’ve had sex. Pretty sure one of her former boyfriends was 7-7.5” because I’ve mentioned getting her a dildo and she said nothing over 7”. Pretty sure her perfect match would be 7” or under and super thick from our pillow talk. She mentioned a guy she had sex with who was rumored to have a cock as thick as a Coke can and she just remarks, “total letdown, no thicker than a cucumber at best.” 😝
Love to share my 9

Attachments

• PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325 KB · Views: 123