What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

I met a young guy a few weeks back that was easily the largest I've seen in person. You can see that Bob isn't lacking at all but this guy was easily 3" longer and his girth was unreal. I was hesitant to even allow him to try but between my wetness and lots of lube he got it all in me. What a feeling. :love:

I met a young guy a few weeks back that was easily the largest I've seen in person. You can see that Bob isn't lacking at all but this guy was easily 3" longer and his girth was unreal. I was hesitant to even allow him to try but between my wetness and lots of lube he got it all in me. What a feeling. :love:
Love that story 👌👌

Reactions: Bobbers

Both my bulls are a thick nine, my first time shared is the pic in my avatar. HE's still my one bull after almost 5 years!!
They stretch me and the feeling is unbelievable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you enjoy your bulls talking dirty to you while you are on your knees sucking their cocks or them making you beg them to let you feel their big monster cocks in your pussy or ass? From your previous post i know you enjoy talking dirty to them which is a real turn on for me to picture this.

Reactions: inkedangels
I have a friend who is just over 14inches and as thick as a can of pop. I have taken 7 inches orally the whole thing in my pussy and about half in my ass.
We met at a gangbang I hosted when he was nice enough to wait to be last and then pulled out is monster. I just about said no but he immediately stuffed my mouth and used it and my pussy leaving a load in each.
Husband had to help me walk to the car after but I made sure he got my number before he left.
Now we hook up once every couple weeks where I am his for the night and he and occasionally his friends use me like the Hotwife slut I am.

The biggest my wife's had is 10 inches, that was long before we met. Since we've been together the biggest has been an 8 inch dick... not only the length but the thickness and shape were wonderful 👍

Reactions: ftandhubby