What'll make WifeWantsToPlay more enjoyable?

Can we please have better control of topics, lately to many questionable things have been posted regarding age!
I have to say the mods do a great job of removing things that shouldn't be on here -.like spam messages, fake photos, inappropriate (e.g. Racist language) etc., but they can only respond to posts that are reported to them as they can't possible read all the posts on here. So if you see something that contravenes the site rules, press the report button so they can check it for themselves xx

Site really needs to add a BLOCK function...where we can block certain users from viewing our pics and commentary. We left once before because of people we don't trust with our content. The "ignore" function doesn't do it. Non-Verified users as well as specific users should be able to be blocked in general if we so desire.

HW
I feel you. I have spent a lot of time looking for a solution.
This site uses a certain engine. I've talked with two programmers who are developing add-ons for the sites like this. Block function is very complicate and cost some money to create, ok. But this function will stop working after the first site update. There are two options: we need to have a permanent programmer (we don't have the opportunity for) or the creators of the engine will add this feature to the functionality of the site. I actively support this conversation on their website. I hope they will consider it necessary to add what we ask.

Although this is my favourite part of the site, i think you should remove media page and legate it only in posts. Eventually, you get points for participation and those points you can use to view media (pics and vids).
That would remove all people not participating and reward those with good posts.

Although this is my favourite part of the site, i think you should remove media page and legate it only in posts. Eventually, you get points for participation and those points you can use to view media (pics and vids).
That would remove all people not participating and reward those with good posts.
Not all that come to this site are ready to jump in and be active. For some it’s only a fantasy they aren’t ready to take to the next level.

So I think that there needs to be a section for risque topics that are borderline for this site. Far too many topics that that end up in the mainstream forum areas that are questionable. Have seen too many posts here lately that have questionable topics listed that don't really fit into list of forums listed. There have been some questionable "family" topics, satanic rituals, etc...
Good idea👍
And please let me know if you see an overly questionable topic.
Thanks!

So I think that there needs to be a section for risque topics that are borderline for this site. Far too many topics that that end up in the mainstream forum areas that are questionable. Have seen too many posts here lately that have questionable topics listed that don't really fit into list of forums listed. There have been some questionable "family" topics, satanic rituals, etc...
True! We shouldn't be airing & thereby encouraging INCEST. That's just beyond
Wifewantstoplay stuff.