What'll make WifeWantsToPlay more enjoyable?

I believe we need someone to keep things real and organic. In my experience it is so hard to find someone on this site actually into the lifestyle and wanting to play. I'd say at least 98% of my interactions are here are guys trying to live out a fantasy behind their wives back which essentially means leading people on. It sucks.

Also, and idk what you do about this and it isn't that big of an issue in all honesty, but it is very easy to tell a lot of people posting here are using fake pictures and making up fake stories or experiences.

I believe we need someone to keep things real and organic. In my experience it is so hard to find someone on this site actually into the lifestyle and wanting to play. I'd say at least 98% of my interactions are here are guys trying to live out a fantasy behind their wives back which essentially means leading people on. It sucks.

Also, and idk what you do about this and it isn't that big of an issue in all honesty, but it is very easy to tell a lot of people posting here are using fake pictures and making up fake stories or experiences.
In every forum like this are a lot of catfishes. Nothing to do.
We will make sure that verified users have some privileges. For example, only verified people will be able to communicate with you. If you choose the appropriate settings.

Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add here?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
Nice to meet you Doc, I think like any site, its a matter of educating users. I have few complaints, except for folks who message without reading profile. Welcome, and good luck!

I'm here to correspond with like minded people/couples , NOT to meet another man/bull. I think many men are here to meet a women/couple and I get that as men are horny.
BUT this site in my mind is MOSTLY about exchanging stories and views on hotwives and their hubbies/bulls etc. When you enter this lifestyle you think your the only one in the world who does this. This site opens your mind and lets you know your not alone !!

I'm here to correspond with like minded people/couples , NOT to meet another man/bull. I think many men are here to meet a women/couple and I get that as men are horny.
BUT this site in my mind is MOSTLY about exchanging stories and views on hotwives and their hubbies/bulls etc. When you enter this lifestyle you think your the only one in the world who does this. This site opens your mind and lets you know your not alone !!
That's fine. All for it.

Was just saying a lot of people on here are not sincere and make up stories, use fake pictures and lead people on. Would be nice to cut down on all that.