What'll make WifeWantsToPlay more enjoyable?

Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add here?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
Nice to meet you Doc, I think like any site, its a matter of educating users. I have few complaints, except for folks who message without reading profile. Welcome, and good luck!

I believe we need someone to keep things real and organic. In my experience it is so hard to find someone on this site actually into the lifestyle and wanting to play. I'd say at least 98% of my interactions are here are guys trying to live out a fantasy behind their wives back which essentially means leading people on. It sucks.

Also, and idk what you do about this and it isn't that big of an issue in all honesty, but it is very easy to tell a lot of people posting here are using fake pictures and making up fake stories or experiences.
I'm here to correspond with like minded people/couples , NOT to meet another man/bull. I think many men are here to meet a women/couple and I get that as men are horny.
BUT this site in my mind is MOSTLY about exchanging stories and views on hotwives and their hubbies/bulls etc. When you enter this lifestyle you think your the only one in the world who does this. This site opens your mind and lets you know your not alone !!

🧐🤔 how bout a section so when others want to post fake wife photos they can . I have chat with some people on here who claim it’s there wife and it’s not . So like a bs section 😂😂😂
Hahaha😅
As I told here before, there are a lot of fakes on sites like this one.
We'll make special conditions for verified persons 😉

I'm here to correspond with like minded people/couples , NOT to meet another man/bull. I think many men are here to meet a women/couple and I get that as men are horny.
BUT this site in my mind is MOSTLY about exchanging stories and views on hotwives and their hubbies/bulls etc. When you enter this lifestyle you think your the only one in the world who does this. This site opens your mind and lets you know your not alone !!
That's fine. All for it.

Was just saying a lot of people on here are not sincere and make up stories, use fake pictures and lead people on. Would be nice to cut down on all that.

So one, there needs to more forums to post inside of the main forum then just the 8 that listed now. Places where some can go and place their relevant posts and somehow they need to watch out for the same post being posted in every sub-forum. Yesterday there was the same post at least three times in different sub-forums. We get it, you like to hold you big cock in your hand and show it off. But you only need to post it once.

Next, there needs to be better moderation as to topics that are questionable being posted. I don't think all the moderators read the posts that are posted. And maybe they can't. But there needs to be trigger words that run up red flags that are being discussed here. If you wish to allow them, then allow them to be posted in a sub-forum for that. I mean, if they can set a time limit that you have to wait before you can share your next post, then you can set up triggers words that are able to throw up red flags.
Excellent remark, thanks!
Took into account.

Sounds a lot like site-censorship.

No difference to me, if I don't like what I'm seeing or reading...I STOP.

Personally I don't need a moderator to view content and decide for me what is acceptable to read or view, nor does anyone have the ability, time or resources to determine the veracity of a post.

I posted my wife's face pic here once. If you do a reverse search you'll probably find it in many places, because it's a public picture of her. Avowing it's a fake because it shows up elsewhere would be an incorrect assessment. In such situation would not the moderator be just as bad as a bogus poster!

i agree with the need for rules, do not forget 'form follows function'.

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
Call it what you want but when I post something and suddenly the topic that I posted in that thread suddenly is hijacked and is now about incest, yeah, time to "censor".
No problem for me either. However, there was some lame guy who posted about having his wife's bull talking to (hitting on?) his teenage
14 & 16yo daughters. Can't help but react to that.
It borders on incest I can't imagine the potential downsides therein.

No problem for me either. However, there was some lame guy who posted about having his wife's bull talking to (hitting on?) his teenage
14 & 16yo daughters. Can't help but react to that.
It borders on incest I can't imagine the potential downsides therein.
Please, make a report if you see something like this again
Or text me PM

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add here?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
Welcome and best of wishes here!

For me - I very much enjoy reading the "true" stories of others and their real life experiences. I also enjoy reliving and sharing my own true stories.

I understand those that fantasize about the lifestyle and want to convey those erotic thoughts to others, too. This can be a great site for that as well.

It's often quite easy to know when someone is fantasizing or greatly embellishing something. Especially to those of us that have truly been in the lifestyle.

It would be great if there was some way the "true real-life experiences" (even if they are sometimes a bit exaggerated) could be separated from the obvious fabricated stories that are written as part of someone's fantasies. Maybe create another category for "Fantasies" so those kinds of stories don't show up in "Share Your Real Stories".

Just an idea!