What'll make WifeWantsToPlay more enjoyable?

I would love to see a guide for young men like me who want to share there gf's or wife. Maybe you could add something like this in the forum: how to start.

It would really help me and other guys who are strugeling with the proces from telling your wife step by step to the first time sharing/cuckolding.

Love to hear from you

Here's new section in the forum😉

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add here?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
Need to be able to know where people are from. Whether by state, city, zipcode. If you looking to actually meet people then. This site layout makes that very hard

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
Ive seen in some chat and i think it is a cool feature, like near the avatar on the left an image representing what each user identifies himself. Like a bull with a bull symbol, Stag with a deer Symbol, Hotwife, cuckold/cuckquean with a lock?
Its just a idea, also flag of the countrys :D

All this, if the user wants to share that information

A specific section to post pictures and videos that can never be deleted. This would be for the express purpose of allowing others to download and use as they see fit. This would allow those of us to to choose, to lose control of our very personal media.

Reactions: bulldogg78
Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add here?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
Maybe a way to group by location in the dating section. Country, region of the USA, States in USA. Posters should put location in the subject line.

How about a section on each profile where people could give a short biography of themselves - if they choose to - likes, dislikes, where they are at in their wife sharing journey sort of thing. I know there is the intro section but it would make it easier to have some more info attached to the profile and would save a lot of questions xx

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
How about a section on each profile where people could give a short biography of themselves - if they choose to - likes, dislikes, where they are at in their wife sharing journey sort of thing. I know there is the intro section but it would make it easier to have some more info attached to the profile and would save a lot of questions xx
I like this idea!

Another feature I've seen in other sites that I think might be useful is for people with couples profiles to be able to log in as the wife or husband so that when you post in the forums, it clearly shows whether it's the wife or husband making the post xx

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor
Who cares where you are? I"m NOT looking for another bull. If I was that would be another situation.
I agree on adding a location. I've been poking about for about 9 months now and the one thing I've seen the most of is a "Hi I/we are looking for..... And no location. Then it becomes "Where are you?" a million times. The converse of that is that we as users need to take the responsibility to look at a person's profile to see that information. For the record, I am looking to meet a hotwife. I took the trouble to fill out my profile. When I respond to a "We're looking" post, I usually have to ask where someone is located and/or I will get the same question despite having filled that info out in my profile. So I think adding location and moving it to the front is beneficial. I see no real harm in having it say North Texas or just Texas under my name. It's too generic to be an identifier but specific enough to let someone from the UK know that I'm probably not a good candidate to become their Bull. If they aren't looking for a Bull then it doesn't actually cause a problem either. It's just extra info they can ignore