What'll make WifeWantsToPlay more enjoyable?

I feel like there's a lot of FAP on here in stories and pics. While I do enjoy some salacious material, I think it could be toned down... or relegated to a specific place in these forums.

Also, I'd like to see a forum dedicated to more of a "Girls gone Mild" format as opposed to "wild". There are plenty of women who play around, but might not be ready to deep dive into spitroasting or a creampie orgie. The threads are mostly focused on those who have taken the plunge... not much for those exploring. Some wives are open to playing, but there still in stage 1 or 2.... flirting with another man is a big deal for them, and a huge step. I would like to see a forum dedicated to wives who want to play, but are not ready to go all the way. SOOO many ideas could be shared.
This is a great idea

Reactions: wormwood
Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
One question sometimes I get a lighting bolt between my name and my email page what does that mean ? Thank you

Hello everybody!
I'm the new moderator.
Trying to figure out how to make this place better for everyone who loves the lifestyle.
What would you like to see here? What would you remove / add?
Any thoughts, thanks.

thePlagueDoctor:cool:
The only issue I have seen at all is the horrendous chat interface. If there was a way to fix that, I think you guys would be perfect!

Can we please have better control of topics, lately to many questionable things have been posted regarding age!
I have to say the mods do a great job of removing things that shouldn't be on here -.like spam messages, fake photos, inappropriate (e.g. Racist language) etc., but they can only respond to posts that are reported to them as they can't possible read all the posts on here. So if you see something that contravenes the site rules, press the report button so they can check it for themselves xx

Site really needs to add a BLOCK function...where we can block certain users from viewing our pics and commentary. We left once before because of people we don't trust with our content. The "ignore" function doesn't do it. Non-Verified users as well as specific users should be able to be blocked in general if we so desire.

HW
I feel you. I have spent a lot of time looking for a solution.
This site uses a certain engine. I've talked with two programmers who are developing add-ons for the sites like this. Block function is very complicate and cost some money to create, ok. But this function will stop working after the first site update. There are two options: we need to have a permanent programmer (we don't have the opportunity for) or the creators of the engine will add this feature to the functionality of the site. I actively support this conversation on their website. I hope they will consider it necessary to add what we ask.

Love this site! What makes it great is how many different active users their are. The more REAL cuckolds and hotwives the better!
I posted on Ourhotwives.org for decades now prefer this site!
I would say having a verification process for real Hotwives and allowing them to post on exclusive threads would be amazing. To be able to read posts knowing they are from real Hotwives and not men or pretenders would be very entertaining.
They have this on Ourhotwives and its the best thread on that site.

Love this site! What makes it great is how many different active users their are. The more REAL cuckolds and hotwives the better!
I posted on Ourhotwives.org for decades now prefer this site!
I would say having a verification process for real Hotwives and allowing them to post on exclusive threads would be amazing. To be able to read posts knowing they are from real Hotwives and not men or pretenders would be very entertaining.
They have this on Ourhotwives and its the best thread on that site.
Thank you!!!
Great idea but not sure this engine can allow this

Thank you!!!
Great idea but not sure this engine can allow this
It would require someone to create a process where individuals would be vetted to insure they are real persons and who they claim to be, Hotwife or Bull or Cuck. Then giving them a certified title of their profile. The thread exclusive to certified hotwives would have to be monitored to keep non certified posters off.
Very labor intensive for sure.

Reactions: thePlagueDoctor