What's happening with all these hot young milfs who fuck around with teenagers? A big social problem.

I think it's a big social problem. So many beautiful, young women who can fuck anyone they go with teenagers just to satisfy the feeling of doing smth which is forbidden.

Reactions: Truth-comes
It's a thing for teenagers and 20 somethings to fuck a MILF. I personally know of two women, one 48 and one 50 who have fucked young guys who treat them like royalty.
How can you blame them? Men of their own age have either lost their libido or their interest in their own old saggy wives.
And now they get attention of these good looking virile young men who can fuck for hours.

It's a thing for teenagers and 20 somethings to fuck a MILF. I personally know of two women, one 48 and one 50 who have fucked young guys who treat them like royalty.
How can you blame them? Men of their own age have either lost their libido or their interest in their own old saggy wives.
And now they get attention of these good looking virile young men who can fuck for hours.
An experienced older man can replace those young cocks if given the chance because with age comes knowledge of making a woman cum!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Mocha wife
I always require that they show me their license first. Many times you can not tell the difference between a 18 and 22 year old.
Damn I've read how you love sucking and having them explode in your mouth but with that fantastic ass and body I know they all want more!!!! Do you ever play without hubby, not being able to resist some young cocks in your mouth?? You should give us old guys that still shoot out a hard blast to please you at times!!!

I've never played alone, no desire to. And I play with young guys because they do what they're told and leave without negotiating. You old guys would always want more lol. And actually, nobody has been in my pussy other than hubby for 23 years. I'm very satisfied doing other things.

Reactions: UrnextBull
I've never played alone, no desire to. And I play with young guys because they do what they're told and leave without negotiating. You old guys would always want more lol. And actually, nobody has been in my pussy other than hubby for 23 years. I'm very satisfied doing other things.
I did not intend it as an insult my dear!! Just looking at your profile picture I have no doubt the guys young and old would love more than just having you sucking them. Although from how you describe your pleasure sucking and taking cum down your throat I have no doubt you are bring them great pleasure!!! And for those 18 and 19 year olds an experience they will never forget!!! I wish you were around when I was a teen!!!

I didn't take it as an insult. It's always hard for guys to understand that I do things for me, not them. Young guys are just props for our entertainment. I'm not mean or cruel to them at all, it's just that they are there for a specific purpose, and that purpose is at my prerogative and discretion. Young guys appreciate the experience and don't ask for more activities or "to get to know me".

I didn't take it as an insult. It's always hard for guys to understand that I do things for me, not them. Young guys are just props for our entertainment. I'm not mean or cruel to them at all, it's just that they are there for a specific purpose, and that purpose is at my prerogative and discretion. Young guys appreciate the experience and don't ask for more activities or "to get to know me".
Oh darling I think you're special with what you do!!! L would be please to with the gorgeous woman sucking me off for her pleasure!!! I would love the thought of the situation, my cock and my cum giving her pleasure, even for a one and done!!! Are you able to orgasm with the act of you sucking a guy off???

Keeping in mind eighteen is "legal," that's technically a teenager... For a while, during the time I served on adjunct faculty at a nearby university, I recruited and procured young college-age men for KK - teenagers in some cases. Each encounter was fascinating, a somewhat reluctant, but simultaneously enthusiastic young man, paired with my experienced, depraved wife.

The fucking was always amazing - a young man with stamina, a short refractory period, and the ability to serve up hard cock, and big loads for my cum-slut wife over an entire evening... few things hotter than being awakened in the wee hours of the morning, to find your hot wife riding a young guy's hard cock, the two of them in bed next to you, as she's fucking herself senseless on his throbbing dick...

Sounds erotic. We live near an Ivy League Athletic Campus. Always groups of young, well mannared athletes in the bars. It's like a smorgasboard of applicants. Especially the Crew guys. For us, the flirting, teasing and selection process is a main component of the evening. But the crucial factor is, the young guys never negotiate or even want my number. It's transactional. They get it. And my husband loves watching them perform with me, and half my enjoyment is knowing it excites him.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun