What's happening with all these hot young milfs who fuck around with teenagers? A big social problem.

I think it's a big social problem. So many beautiful, young women who can fuck anyone they go with teenagers just to satisfy the feeling of doing smth which is forbidden.

Reactions: Truth-comes
I have a friend, 48 years old. She's dating boys from 20-25 every week. MILF's are the current hype. Lucky her.
This age is great. The thing is that many women and especially teacher tend to flirt, date and fuck teenagers. Unfortunately, they face big problems with the law. The law can't understand how hot is both for teens and milfs all this situation. So a warning to all milfs go with young or very young adults!

Correct. We middle aged women are no longer reluctant or feel embarrassed. Many of us have discovered the advantages of young guys as it relates to casual sex. And it is easier to find and attract them.
It's like a lot of sexual things that are becoming more open as time goes on. Moms of teens are especially susceptible as they see their son's or daughter's male friends and feel that intense stirring inside.

It's like a lot of sexual things that are becoming more open as time goes on. Moms of teens are especially susceptible as they see their son's or daughter's male friends and feel that intense stirring inside.
I block it out. Have two 20ish kids and I can't even think about that, it's crossing the line. Can you imagine the damage that could cause? But when I see strange young ones in public, I do get stirred up.

Correct. We middle aged women are no longer reluctant or feel embarrassed. Many of us have discovered the advantages of young guys as it relates to casual sex. And it is easier to find and attract them.
Yes the older I get the more i find younger and younger males hitting on me and yes at my age i am more open to different situations I might shy away from. I have gone on date with 18+ guys and really don't see a problem and never had someone say something

I always drew the line at anyone college age. 22 to 23. At that age they love to talk and brag about things with their friends and I would prefer not to be the center of talk on campus or in someone's young social group.

Reactions: hotwifelexy
I have a friend, 48 years old. She's dating boys from 20-25 every week. MILF's are the current hype. Lucky her.
I am a man who has experienced sexual relationship with a middle-aged woman. I was 23 then. She was married in an open marriage, also in a cuckold marriage. All this became clear to me as it progressed little by little. When i met her i thought she was in her early 40s and close in age to my mothers age. But it turned out that she was in her early 50s and older then my mama.... How ever.... That 53 years old woman sexually was the best thing that happened to a 23 year old me! When i met her i was really shy and not much self confidence... After being with her for for couple of years she totally changed me. I became outgoing and confidant and never afraid to approach any woman that i found attractive...! She turned out to be the number one influence on me. Now days when i think about it i dont think i would want anything to be different. It really was like living a dream. Only back then i could not dream something like that. What 23 year old would dream about having sex with a 53 year old... but young man do have older woman fantasies just not that much older and rarely ever get the courage to approach older lady. I sure didn't. But she had no problems flirting with me and letting me know how she felt about me.... being as attractive as she was and discrete helped me to find a courage and go for it... At first i felt embarrassed when i was in public with her and avoided things like holding hands... I think she felt that and she would put her hand under my arm instead. She knew what she liked and she was not afraid to go for it and get it. And she was not afraid to show it in her circle of friends. It was after we were involved for a few months that she introduced me to her best friend Donna. And when she did that she didnt say..... this is my friend or this is my boyfriend.... She said to her "Donna this is my new boy toy Tony" Donna shook my hand looked at me from head to toes couple of times and giggled a bit and then looked at Susan and asked her "Is he any good?"
I have never felt more like a peace of meat in my life like in that moment... but at the same time i felt i was not just any peace of meat as Susan looked at Donna nothing up and down with her head with a big smile on her face! I was a PRIME BEEF! ! !