What's happening with all these hot young milfs who fuck around with teenagers? A big social problem.

I think it's a big social problem. So many beautiful, young women who can fuck anyone they go with teenagers just to satisfy the feeling of doing smth which is forbidden.

Reactions: Truth-comes
It's a thing for teenagers and 20 somethings to fuck a MILF. I personally know of two women, one 48 and one 50 who have fucked young guys who treat them like royalty.
How can you blame them? Men of their own age have either lost their libido or their interest in their own old saggy wives.
And now they get attention of these good looking virile young men who can fuck for hours.
A lot of young guys also would fuck anything that moves. Hormones are raging! So a warm body and a heart beet is all that is needed to lots of this young guys...
However... Sex with a MILF for a young guy is priceless. Specially if that milf is married. Girls of their own age want dancing and romancing and a lot of them are just a PAIN! Now MILF is all about bumping and grinding. Fuck her brains out and go home.... Its a perfect situation!

Reactions: sri65
A lot of young guys also would fuck anything that moves. Hormones are raging! So a warm body and a heart beet is all that is needed to lots of this young guys...
However... Sex with a MILF for a young guy is priceless. Specially if that milf is married. Girls of their own age want dancing and romancing and a lot of them are just a PAIN! Now MILF is all about bumping and grinding. Fuck her brains out and go home.... Its a perfect situation!
Exactly. On the flip side, women are not looking for a relationship or a friend. Just a young cock. It's a nice arrangement for both.

Exactly. On the flip side, women are not looking for a relationship or a friend. Just a young cock. It's a nice arrangement for both.
What i dont get is this headline.....

"What's happening with all these hot young milfs who fuck around with teenagers? A big social problem."​

Why would this be a "big social problem"? Even if the boy is i would say 16 years old i dont see it as a problem... providing that the MILF is being responsible and makes sure no babies and that they are having safe sex... I wish i got seduced by a MILF when i was 16 I had to wait until i was 18 for that!​

I think that MILF is a best thing that can happen to a young man! Its like blessing! Like god sent!

DONT YOU PEOPLE THINK ?​

Exactly. They are easy to pick up, eager to get fucked hard and long, and then they can go back home without any hassle.

My wife has The Bull. When I found him and they started fucking, he was 19, she was 48. Now she's 51 and he's 22. He's very good looking, body shape from the gym, very well endowed, with impressive stamina and able to repeat his performance. Although they're fucking for 3 years now, they're still like a rabbits and it's quite usual they spend whole weekend in bed, fucking over and over again. He's the only person in her life makes her squirt on multiple occasions.
Although she always been submissive, with me she still had some hesitation, some boundaries. But with him she's totally out of control. No boundaries at all. After he makes her squirt first time, she became even more submissive to him and of course he noticed that and start pushing her boundaries further and further till today when all boundaries completely disappeared, she became completely addicted to his cock and there's nothing in this world she wouldn't do for him, just to please him and makes him happy.

Attachments

• IMG_20201029_085103.jpg
    IMG_20201029_085103.jpg
    393.5 KB · Views: 102