What's happening with all these hot young milfs who fuck around with teenagers? A big social problem.

I think it's a big social problem. So many beautiful, young women who can fuck anyone they go with teenagers just to satisfy the feeling of doing smth which is forbidden.

Reactions: Truth-comes
He sure is lucky but you could make a young man or two lucky to.... You are being to stingy with that pussy. Give it up.... A pussy is not like a bar of soap... it won't wear off when used... but I think it would make you happy and some young guy happy too!
I know what makes me happy. And I don't care what a young guy thinks; they are happy enough to fill my mouth

I'm already addicted. Just not in my pussy. That's for an experienced man who knows how to use it. They don't. I'm quite satisfied having them pump my mouth and ass.
Wanda, darling! Its one thing being addicted to sucking a young dick to ejaculation and totally an other being addicted to having that same young dick hard penetrating and pounding your pussy, giving you multiple orgasms and staying hard after that ejaculation and continue to pound you until the he ejaculates for the second time! Now you lose a truck of your orgasm counts and when hes done with you, you just lay in bed after that session and all you want is to be spooned by that young lover of yours.
Thats what my sex experience was with my first mature hot wife!

I’m so glad I had an experience with an older woman in my life, I lived with a friend of my moms who was in her 40’s when I was 18 and trying to find a place of my own, it started out totally platonic but I had always had a bit of a crush on her so when I lived with her I started purposely walking around without a shirt on or with loose shorts and no underwear so she could see the outline of my cock, eventually it worked and I’m so glad it did because she taught me so much about how to please a woman, I wasn’t even close to being a virgin when we met but I used to focus mostly on myself and she was able to broaden my mind and show me how hot it can be to focus entirely on her and completely satisfy her before giving in to my own desires

Reactions: Funwifey
Wanda, darling! Its one thing being addicted to sucking a young dick to ejaculation and totally an other being addicted to having that same young dick hard penetrating and pounding your pussy, giving you multiple orgasms and staying hard after that ejaculation and continue to pound you until the he ejaculates for the second time! Now you lose a truck of your orgasm counts and when hes done with you, you just lay in bed after that session and all you want is to be spooned by that young lover of yours.
Thats what my sex experience was with my first mature hot wife!
You are reacting purely through your subjective, male perspective. And while it's valid and accurate for you, you really don't know what any particular women feels and wants and gets off on. Only what you are told. You are projecting. I know what I like. And you are not privy to all of my behaviors and activities. So while I appreciate that you are sharing your history and experience in order to "help" me, I assure you that I know what I like, and what I like satisfies me very much. Not all women need their vaginas pounded by a new, young cock to feel totally satisfied. Satisfaction is very subjective and capricious.

You are reacting purely through your subjective, male perspective. And while it's valid and accurate for you, you really don't know what any particular women feels and wants and gets off on. Only what you are told. You are projecting. I know what I like. And you are not privy to all of my behaviors and activities. So while I appreciate that you are sharing your history and experience in order to "help" me, I assure you that I know what I like, and what I like satisfies me very much. Not all women need their vaginas pounded by a new, young cock to feel totally satisfied. Satisfaction is very subjective and capricious.
Well said 👍

It's a thing for teenagers and 20 somethings to fuck a MILF. I personally know of two women, one 48 and one 50 who have fucked young guys who treat them like royalty.
How can you blame them? Men of their own age have either lost their libido or their interest in their own old saggy wives.
And now they get attention of these good looking virile young men who can fuck for hours.
A mature woman is also great for a a young guy! This kind of a relationship is all about fucking and fucking hard!
Fer enough Wanda!

It goes both ways. Older men go for younger girls and older women go for younger guys. To me i think is the part of being older and being with someone younger that is inexperienced or has a lot of stamina or does things differently than someone older. I’m 26 and i’ve gotten the same answer from the few older women i been with. They all tell me we get harder faster, we cum more, we can go for a long time. In my opinion its the fact being older with a younger guy you wanna feel younger. Same thing for guys but its different because guys go for either older or younger. At this point its all about preference and what you like. Some older women are not into younger guys

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun