Whats the biggest turn on for husband?

For its just watching my wife enjoy herself and be enjoyed in return. She is a totally different person, her whole demeanour changes and her body glows, she goes into a zone of total pleasure, she acts so wanton and free, its such a beautiful sight for me to see her spreading her legs so much wider and pushing her pelvic back onto every thrust the bbc is throwing at her, the way her vulva lips grip around his cock watching her juices change his shaft a slightly darker colour as he slides in and out. it just blows my mindView attachment 932733
Wow what poetry you wrote! What a beautiful picture.

The absolute best moments are during encounters where KK is in charge, in a state of total sexual abandon - she is the aggressor, actively fucking and controlling the situation, including experiencing multiple orgasms on another man's cock, in complete control of her pleasure partner. She's using the man for her own purposes, selfish, sometimes even forgetting I'm in the room.

For me it's watching her face as her lover enters her pussy, then her moans increase with his every thrust until her face shows how much she is enjoying the sex and when they make to the climax her face shows the pleasure of him cuming inside of her.
It's pure pleasure for me.
My husband tells me the look on my face when my lover enters me is priceless!

The absolute best moments are during encounters where KK is in charge, in a state of total sexual abandon - she is the aggressor, actively fucking and controlling the situation, including experiencing multiple orgasms on another man's cock, in complete control of her pleasure partner. She's using the man for her own purposes, selfish, sometimes even forgetting I'm in the room.
Yes agree totally, all our times have been memories that will always stay with us but occaisionally we meet with someone who she clicks with mentally as well as physically, and watching my wife turn it round on the BBC and becoming the one actively pushing to the limits, meeting there every thrust by pushing her pelvis harder, strecthing her legs that little bit wider, taking his cock deeper inside her pussy and mouth, wrapping her legs around him so he cannot pull out even if he wanted to, making sure he does not have time to go soft, verbally asking for more and not to stop with the pleasure she is receiving. The wanton abandonment that comes out of her nature, its amazing to watch her and i feel a sense of pride that she is my wife :)