Whats the biggest turn on for husband?

Id have to say a video tape of my wife fucking another man is without doubt my greatest source of entertainment. Me personally, I never tire of watching her orgasm with another man or her sucking his cock. So beautiful!
In the moment, live, watching her is almost too much to fully comprehend. My emotions and all my senses are in over drive. Latter when I watch the replay I see everything I missed; Her smiles, her eyes showing lust and desire, I hear all of her cries of passion and pleasure. Amazing.

There are a bunch.
- As others have said, when my wife looks me in the eyes as she sucks another man's cock, or as he slides his cock into her.
- I really enjoy watching another man feel up my wife, especially grabbing her arse.
- May doesn't always kiss with more than a peck, but when she's turned on or drunk and starts tongue kissing.
- I love it when another man holds her head and fucks her mouth.

This summer at a sex club in Budapest she was held down and fucked by one guy as another face fucked her. She ended up being turned on by being helpless. That was new for both of us.

When the huge black head first spreads wifeys pussy apart, and your gut tells you all that I only want you, fine I’ll do it for you just became bullshit because you know she’s converted.

There are a bunch.
- As others have said, when my wife looks me in the eyes as she sucks another man's cock, or as he slides his cock into her.
- I really enjoy watching another man feel up my wife, especially grabbing her arse.
- May doesn't always kiss with more than a peck, but when she's turned on or drunk and starts tongue kissing.
- I love it when another man holds her head and fucks her mouth.

This summer at a sex club in Budapest she was held down and fucked by one guy as another face fucked her. She ended up being turned on by being helpless. That was new for both of us.
Wow--being held down-did you fowl like you should intervene---or just enjoy????

Wow--being held down-did you fowl like you should intervene---or just enjoy????
I wasn't sure at first. One guy was sitting on her chest feeding her his cock and she couldn't use her arms. Other guy was fucking her and she struggled a bit but then seemed to enjoy it. After the face fucker was done another man tried to mount her and she stopped him. This was in Hungary, and they weren't as polite as our experiences in other countries.

What surprised me was that we found a club in Portugal a few weeks later. We usually we just glance at the BDSM rooms because that isn't her thing. This time she wanted me to place her on the big X with wrist and ankle restraints. Then we'd watched a woman earlier in the stockade at the foot of the bed in the room and May said she wanted to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaltHardman
I wasn't sure at first. One gay was sitting on her chest feeding her his cock and she couldn't use her arms. Other guy was fucking her and she struggled a bit but then seemed to enjoy it. After the face fucker was done another man tried to mount her and she stopped him. This was in Hungary, and they weren't as polite as our experiences in other countries.

What surprised me was that we found a club in Portugal a few weeks later. We usually we just glance at the BDSM rooms because that isn't her thing. This time she wanted me to place her on the big X with wrist and ankle restraints. Then we'd watched a woman earlier in the stockade at the foot of the bed in the room and May said she wanted to do that.
Have thought about light BDSM--but the calendar is our enemy-- love to watch as a cock slides into her and hear the sounds of pleasure. Really like to see him make love to her--feeling, touching, kissing, loving all of her--her legs wrapped around him--pulling him into her--watching them as they become ONE---Would like to say aloud---Fuck her, use her, she is your property

Have thought about light BDSM--but the calendar is our enemy-- love to watch as a cock slides into her and hear the sounds of pleasure. Really like to see him make love to her--feeling, touching, kissing, loving all of her--her legs wrapped around him--pulling him into her--watching them as they become ONE---Would like to say aloud---Fuck her, use her, she is your property
Our experience is that most men just want to fuck her, not make love to her. That's my job!!

The BDSM was a bit of a surprise to me. Though I never knew she really liked to be spanked until an older guy was fucking her from behind. I'd lightly spank her, but this guy was making her arse red....and she was moaning!

Our experience is that most men just want to fuck her, not make love to her. That's my job!!

The BDSM was a bit of a surprise to me. Though I never knew she really liked to be spanked until an older guy was fucking her from behind. I'd lightly spank her, but this guy was making her arse red....and she was moaning!
I like to possess a woman--for this time, she is mine--all of her--pain excepted---love the moans, my wife is not too vocal---HOT HOT to see another man's life flowing out of her

Bob doesn't always watch but when he does he almost always strokes himself. But what I think is really hot for him is when he listens to me giving a massage. Even though he didn't actually see it he loves telling me how far the client got based on the sound. He's usually right too. OK, most of them get the full package but he is usually right about what position. Of course doggie would be the guys body and balls slapping me. Missionary is a different slap and he usually recognizes it. Cow girl is pretty easy for him. I tend to be pretty vocal so I'm sure there's clues there too.

Bob doesn't always watch but when he does he almost always strokes himself. But what I think is really hot for him is when he listens to me giving a massage. Even though he didn't actually see it he loves telling me how far the client got based on the sound. He's usually right too. OK, most of them get the full package but he is usually right about what position. Of course doggie would be the guys body and balls slapping me. Missionary is a different slap and he usually recognizes it. Cow girl is pretty easy for him. I tend to be pretty vocal so I'm sure there's clues there too.
Client??? ---Do I need to break my piggy bank---where is that hammer??

• Haha
Reactions: Bobbers
For me it's watching her face as her lover enters her pussy, then her moans increase with his every thrust until her face shows how much she is enjoying the sex and when they make to the climax her face shows the pleasure of him cuming inside of her.
It's pure pleasure for me.
Couple--not just female--------Sometimes it can be not seeing--imagination is powerful-------"What Goes On Behind Closed Doors"--Hello Mr. Rich

I don't just fuck her...I USE her