What's Your Fetish...?

Hi everyone. New member and first time poster here.

I guess I have an unusual fetish. I guess you would call it a "cave woman" fetish. All of the women I've ever been with have been primped and preened, trimmed, polished and perfumed and I love it. My fantasy though is to have a woman with ALL of her natural God given hair who hasn't bathed or used deodorant for several days before we meet. I know I might be totally disgusted by the reality of it but, after all, our ancestors didn't shave or bathe very much and they still managed to fuck their brains out.

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or maybe an experience?
Man, we all have our...tastes, don't we?
Unbathed & no deodorant for several days?
Okay, that's really different. To each his own!

Reactions: Naughty
Well, you're going to judge me because girls can't get away with this. Yes, I know I'm a slut, I don't mind. My fetish is "cheating". It always has been since the day I was married. It's more difficult now because I'm a hotwife and we are in the lifestyle so most of the times I play my husband knows about. I still manage a bit though. I've related stories here in the past of my cheating exploits from when I was a newlywed and as late as summer 2019 with a group of firefighters. I really enjoy cheating with husbands of other married women. I almost always play with no condom with married guys because I want them to cum inside me. For some reason bare sex and filling me with their cum is the biggest turn on. I suppose it's because that way the guys can't tell their wife they used a condom or didn't cum inside me if their wives find out. It's kind of a reverse cuckold situation I suppose. It's empowering to have other husbands desire me and me allowing them to have me. Honestly though, as bad as it sounds, I'm NOT a threat at all to their marriage and I don't want anything from their husband except for him to please me, allow me to please him and for him to give me his cum. I don't like to tell them I'm a "hotwife" and in the lifestyle because I know it turns them on so much to believe that I'm cheating on my husband instead. Guys I meet in the lifestyle obviously know though.

There is one guy who was one of the first guys who cheated on his wife with me after my marriage. I was gone on a business trip to Hilton Head SC. I still see him to this day and he has no idea my husband knows about it. Mr HW knew about my first date with the guy before we even went on it. We worked out together and he asked me to go to dinner with him after. That night we had sex for the first time and it was a sexfest for the entire week. I met him several times at other work related travel events and the time was spent likewise. When he comes to town and I meet him he always asks what I told my husband I was doing. I know it turns him on. Mr HW asked me several times over the years if I was going to tell him and I never do. It's more fun this way.

Mrs HW
Daddy thinks you are perfect.

Mine is more a fantasy. I want to go to a couple’s house, and the wife and I masturbate while we watch her husband fuck my wife and make her cum several times. All the while his wife is telling me how much she’s loving his cock, how she’s becoming addicted to it, how they’re love fucking now. So it’s a gently humiliating cuck experience with a domme cuckquean.

Not sure it qualifies as a fetish, but I love women who wear glasses. It just adds something to their attractiveness and sex appeal. I find it ironic (and annoying) that there's a cliche in movies where an "ugly duckling" takes off her glasses and suddenly everyone thinks she's pretty. It should be the opposite, in my book!

Not sure it qualifies as a fetish, but I love women who wear glasses. It just adds something to their attractiveness and sex appeal. I find it ironic (and annoying) that there's a cliche in movies where an "ugly duckling" takes off her glasses and suddenly everyone thinks she's pretty. It should be the opposite, in my book!
Absolutely agree. Something about that nerdy bookish look thats hot. My librarian is SO hot & sexy

Oh you had to ask!!

I admit that I have a major foot fetish though I have no idea why, or how it developed. I typically say I like "a woman's legs", but it is a cop out. I really love seeing a barefoot woman in places she should not be barefoot, more then at a park, swimming pool, etc.

My wife has embraced it with what I call a "Tinajob". She loves it when I suck on her toes, so we might start with that, a footjob, but ultimately her feet are on my chest and she strokes me with her hand. A lot of people are not into handjobs because they can do that for themselves, but i do not masturbate. My wife is pretty giving as far as sex and I feel I am cheating her out of fun if I do. So a handjob is delightful for me. With her barefeet on me...oh yes. Then...and I can't believe I am admitting this, she will slip a finger into my anus...just a bit...and I instantly explode. I am not gay, but there is a spot there and I really cum. So we call them TinaJobs, and while reserved for special days (typically during her periods) to me anyway, it is GREAT!
Toes,soles, legs overall and of course anything extra like stocking and garters.