What's Your Fetish...?

cuckold2112

Jan 7, 2021
Panties. Love to find my wife’s panties in the laundry full of a unknown guys sticky cum

jimboslut

May 13, 2019
she works from home ...i havent had my cock in her for a month when she rode me im 8" and thick and she felt very /extremely loose...i could barely feel her on my cock...i wonder if she has a guy with a huge cock ...she walks in the morning for two hours...just wonder...she told me once that if she fucked another guy she wouldnt tell me
Once early on in our long marriage when fucking my wife she was so loose that I could barely feel her. She never felt that loose before. I asked her about it and she denied fucking someone else and she doesn't like or use dildos. Does anybody know how this can be. I think she was lying to me and it turns me on.

Privatetumblrguy

Feb 22, 2021
I LOVE eating my wife's pussy. I can do it for hours and get off just from sticking my tongue inside her. And though we haven't ever tried it, I would love to lick her clit while a well hung friend fucks her raw.

owlcuck

Male
Sep 15, 2020
I LOVE eating my wife's pussy. I can do it for hours and get off just from sticking my tongue inside her. And though we haven't ever tried it, I would love to lick her clit while a well hung friend fucks her raw.
Have the same fetish do it with her dildo all the time makes cum so hard ready for the real thing

Reactions: Privatetumblrguy