What's Your Fetish...?

I'm into a lot. I get really aroused thinking about being with multiple guys, Public stuff, Ive had sex in the woods but never anywhere super public but ive always wanted too, ive been on birth control since I was 16 because of medical reasons so ive developed a bit of a cum fetish :oops: I love it when guys finish inside me. I like bondage, ive had kidnapping/abduction fantasies... I'm pretty bad 😅

Many on the list
Candle wax
Spanking
Whipping
Tongue sucking
Pussy licking
Ass rimming
Leaking sweaty armpits
Golden shower & I prefer to drink it.
Eating my own cum
Girls spitting in my mouth while they are on top ( but not many girls like to do this)
Sometimes when I get too excited I make her sit on my lap while she is doing potty & once she is done I love to clean her up with water spray ( in india we use water & not toilet paper)

I LOVE eating my wife's pussy. I can do it for hours and get off just from sticking my tongue inside her. And though we haven't ever tried it, I would love to lick her clit while a well hung friend fucks her raw.
I would also like it that way with my wife.

I’ve been raped and I was scared but I became so wet. I came before he did and it was incredibly intense. He wasn’t at all concerned about me. He only fucked my cunt but but I wanted more as he left. Since then I’ve put myself in a situation where it happened again. If you face fucked me I would be in heaven if you treated me as a piece of meat.

I’ve been raped and I was scared but I became so wet. I came before he did and it was incredibly intense. He wasn’t at all concerned about me. He only fucked my cunt but but I wanted more as he left. Since then I’ve put myself in a situation where it happened again. If you face fucked me I would be in heaven if you treated me as a piece of meat.
and I'd twist your nips while you tongue fuck my ass

I have nose fetish. I fall in love with girl having pretty nose. I like to touch it. I want to touch her nose while someone fucks her.

I don't know if that can be called fetish. Because, in my opinion, it goes way beyond that. Maybe it can be explained as an extended lifestyle? It helped me cope with my jealousy when we started. I had already written a little about it and later I was able to classify everything better. My mother used to punish me when I got naughty or when I annoyed my sister. But also with poor school grades. I mean diapers. I was a wild child and often overstepped the curve. Nothing could stop me - house arrest - I just laughed about that or slaps on the buttocks - then I laughed even more. But when my mother (and her sister, i.e. my aunt) started diaper discipline, I didn't think that was really funny. The Discipline diaper could last a day, but sometimes three or six weeks. Back then, I was seven or eight years old and then I had to get a baby diaper like Pampers, Luvs, Huggies or Fixies and wear them to school. I still remember walking home from school with a wet windward wind. But somehow I learned not to break the rules anymore. Well later I wore it for fun. We started cuckolding. She met someone from the internet, maybe from Facebook. We invited him over to our house and she liked him straight away. I took care of the food and the two of them drank some sparkling wine to loosen up. It didn't take long and the first kiss was there and I served the starter - gratinated sheep's cheese with a little paprika. With tsasiki and lightly toasted bread. I saw how he had one hand on my wife's bosom and the other slowly disappeared under her skirt. I was boiling inside. Later, when we had eaten and I was briefly in the kitchen - when I came back they were gone - in the bedroom. My mind was racing and I imagined how they would do it. I put on my jacket, my cap and went out for a walk. I was jealous to no end. A few days later (my mother knew about the Diaper Discipline from my mother) my wife bought a few packages of diapers. So again Diaper Discipline - which was then expanded into, say, Baby Discipline and now determines my life 24/7.

Reactions: SissyBiCuck84
It’s an exciting fantasy of what it would be like if someone blackmailed us. For the first time, it would make a lot of pictures of us with our faces on them, identifiable. In the pictures, my wife would suck his dick, fuck the holes of my wife. Her face would be visible and mine too, because I would look up close. In the pictures, with my face I would lick his testicles, dick and ass. These pictures and the contact details of our friends and family will become the property of the bull.
Because of these, we would be completely under control and the training would start!
Does anyone have an idea of the tasks we should do, me and my wife? 🥰

0.jpeg3889.jpg953988.jpgB07D6D7.jpgDCC0680.jpgdfd50362fd62d5ca622a6c272b7df163.jpgf1106c5f1e35461697098fc762491484.28.jpgfunface68-dxwu5-4f07db.jpgpreview.mp4.jpgunnamed.jpgunnamed1.jpgwDcm1ma.jpg