What's Your Fetish...?

It’s an exciting fantasy of what it would be like if someone blackmailed us. For the first time, it would make a lot of pictures of us with our faces on them, identifiable. In the pictures, my wife would suck his dick, fuck the holes of my wife. Her face would be visible and mine too, because I would look up close. In the pictures, with my face I would lick his testicles, dick and ass. These pictures and the contact details of our friends and family will become the property of the bull.
Because of these, we would be completely under control and the training would start!
Does anyone have an idea of the tasks we should do, me and my wife? 🥰

View attachment 511263View attachment 511264View attachment 511265View attachment 511266View attachment 511267View attachment 511268View attachment 511269View attachment 511270View attachment 511271View attachment 511272View attachment 511273View attachment 511274
I love funking older, large guys xx

From the point of view of Z. According to Freud, the tendency to fetishism is sometimes due to sexual impressions of early childhood. A type of sexual behavior in which inanimate objects become the source and stimulus for sexual attraction: clothing, shoes, things made of a certain material, parts of the human body (hair, hands, eyes, legs, etc.) or anomalies of body parts, etc., as well as actions of a specific nature with them. Someone has it, someone does not have it. All people are different and they are all different and special.Fetishism has always been quite common. In view of this, it is necessary to distinguish between cases when fetishism is acceptable from a social and medical point of view, and when it is a pathology.

Last edited by a moderator: