What's Your Fetish...?

Being watched or listened to. We have sex with an audience as often as we don’t, even if it’s just one of her exes on the phone beating off or whatever. Or one of the catalogue of wank slaves we’ve acquired off here.

facesitting also, more mine than hers. I’m as happy wanking off with her gorgeous smooth bald caramel cunt on my face as I am fucking it. Slip my tongue up her ass crack occasionally too.

Wouldn’t say we’re into golden showers but I do quite like watching my wife hitch up her skirt, pull her thong to one side and have a ******** somewhere a little risky where someone might see.

Last edited:
Goth fetish...
There was always a fetish component to the Goth subculture, but some people like to step it up a notch. The entire type of Fetish Goth came about by people who liked wearing more leather and BDSM themed clothes. There are no specific music genres that appeal to the entire type, but generally anything fetish related is something they might like. (And there are many bands that write fairly interesting songs.) It's known that industrial and 80's new wave might be a little more kinky than other types of music. The Goth subculture isn't one to discriminate others' expressing of sexuality, so many times, there are events that will appeal to all types, including Fetish Goths. There may be a specific night dedicated to them at Goth clubs, as well.

View attachment 31831
I can get into that for sure

What’s your fetish?

I’m right into underwear, mostly knickers, panties etc.
You seem like a diverse bunch of like minded folk – I’m sure there some great stories out there.

Time to fess up........

A couple of GIFs of Brigitte to get things rolling..

View attachment 27566 View attachment 27567
A very full creampie and the initial taste on my tongue as I lap it up. Nothing else so hot

since i was a young teen if got a big fetish for stockings&high heels,i love it when wife wears something sexy it turns me into a obedient sub and wearing lingerie&high heels myself is maybe my biggest fetish

Attachments

• public.JPG
    public.JPG
    354.6 KB · Views: 42
  • open legs&red sandals.jpg
    open legs&red sandals.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: metalma123
Candaulism is a sexual practice or fantasy in which a man exposes his female partner, or images of her, to other people for their voyeuristic pleasure.

The term may also be applied to the practice of undressing or otherwise exposing a female partner to others, or urging or forcing her to engage in sexual relations with a third person, such as during a swinging activity. Similarly, the term may also be applied to the posting of personal images of a female partner on the internet or urging or forcing her to wear clothing which reveals her physical attractiveness to others, such as by wearing very brief clothing, such as a microskirt, tight-fitting or see-through clothing or a low-cut top.

Sounds ok to me
I very much exposing my wife while we travel any vehicle we pass that is elevated has a perfect view of her

Attachments

• 20220305_155158.jpg
    20220305_155158.jpg
    325.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 20210604_183517.jpg
    20210604_183517.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: robandkate
I very much exposing my wife while we travel any vehicle we pass that is elevated has a perfect view of her
I also enjoy restraining her in some way and doing as I please with her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220402-205109_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-205109_Gallery.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220402-205047_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-205047_Gallery.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20220402-205021_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220402-205021_Gallery.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 25