What's Your Fetish...?

Stockings, suspenders and high heels all kept on during fucking.

Stockings because of the feel of nylon all the way up to the top then soft warm flesh.

Suspenders because they can be held onto like reins to ride the wife harder from behind.

High heels because I love the feel of the heels digging into my bare arse when the wife has her legs wrapped around me trying to pull me inside her deeper.

And let's be fair what woman doesn't look good in these items? Anybody care to show their wife wearing it?

Attachments

• sexy wife.jpg
    sexy wife.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 34
  • ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    ready for going out to technoclub.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 31
  • slutty.jpg
    slutty.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 37
My fetish consists in the age difference, in my case explicitly in the consterlation "younger woman - older man". The age difference should start at about 20 years.
The thought of young women in their 20s having sex with men in their 50s and older totally turns me on!
This is most likely related to an adventure my fiancee had when she was 22 with men in their 50s.

Reactions: DesiTexas
EDGING!!!

Make the guy need to cum, but don't let him
cum. It can be done over & over again by a
woman who knows/enjoys what she's doing.

When she FINALLY lets me unload...its
fabulous.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My GF always leaves the bathroom door open as she gets made-up & dies her hair to go meet her bull for a "sport fuck" date.
It seems his cock has a natural curve, so it sttokes her G-spot with every stroke.
She loses count of how many orgasms she has with him. But she's always a mess when she gets home...

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Now here is a very strange fetish.....

Autonepiophilia

Infantilism, also known as autonepiophilia and adult baby syndrome is a sexual fetish that involves role-playing a regression to an infant-like state. Behaviors may include drinking from a bottle or wearing diapers. Individuals may engage in gentle and nurturing experiences (an adult who only engages in infantilistic play is known as an adult baby) or be attracted to masochistic, coercive, punishing or humiliating experiences. Diaper fetishism involves "diaper lovers" wearing diapers for sexual or erotic reasons but may not involve infant-like behaviour. Individuals who experience both of these things are referred to as adult baby/diaper lovers (AB/DL). When wearing diapers, infantilists may urinate or defecate in them.

View attachment 28798 View attachment 28799 View attachment 28800
Well said Oddzilla. It is important to note that AB/DL has nothing to do pedophilia and people who engage in diaper wearing and infantilism are NOT intrested in children. I'm a life long bedwetter so my wife made me wear diapers before we were even married. She thought I looked "cute" in my diapers and always teased me about having to wear diapies. This turned into a fetish for both of us and made her start seeing me as less than a man.She decided to make me wear diapers during the day as well even though I didn't need them except at night. She told me it amused her to have me like this and as the fetish grew stronger she made me show some of her girlfriends so I had to stand in front of them and get laughed at. This humiliated and embarassed me to the point that I no longer felt like a man and I lost my ability to sexually satisify my wife. She in turn cuckolded me and I was cast out of her bed and made to sleep in a separate room while her boyfriend slept with her.

Reactions: shymalea62