What's Your Fetish...?

age-difference
yes,i did it a few times,first i was sceptic because acting as a cute naughty gurl who needed guidance from a dominant couple was new for me,but it turned out it was a hot naughty experience,and now i,m in a relationship with old chubby man,62 Yrs old and retiredteacher,i was last weekend with him for 2days and it was very kinky and pleasant(beside my red spanked ass)

yes,i did it a few times,first i was sceptic because acting as a cute naughty gurl who needed guidance from a dominant couple was new for me,but it turned out it was a hot naughty experience,and now i,m in a relationship with old chubby man,62 Yrs old and retiredteacher,i was last weekend with him for 2days and it was very kinky and pleasant(beside my red spanked ass)
sounmds hot. So you are a YOUNG sissi?

Love a woman dressed in stockings (favorite black FF stockings with a seam), latex/leather (corset, mini skirt, bra and knee/thigh high boots).
My dream is to be seduced by an attractive woman wearing black FF stockings with a seam, leather/latex (corset, mini skirt, bra and boots)!

Love a woman dressed in stockings (favorite black FF stockings with a seam), latex/leather (corset, mini skirt, bra and knee/thigh high boots).
My dream is to be seduced by an attractive woman wearing black FF stockings with a seam, leather/latex (corset, mini skirt, bra and boots)!
My hotwife has dine that a fewtimes when she goes out fuck shecwesrs a sex outfit but not too.over the top . SHE meets him at a cocktail lounge . He asks about private time she says ok. I will.give you tge room number when im ready. She tects him.to cone to room xxx afterher gets tgere she tells him strip to your shortsm she walks out of the bathroom in all black leather thigh hi boots.Crotch less panties ,long leather fingerless gloved shelf corset that shows off her pierced nipples and extreme makeup.the entire out fit says CFM.her outfit is totally accessible tonfuvk withoit rrmovinh anything m Shrvdoes thos about 4 /5 times a year . One of the guys she fucks regularly vstsrted this way

• Love
Reactions: wantuinstocking
Me to. I Love women in leather and latex and stockings(black) with spike heels and open toes. Dark red painted toes are so hot. My wife is into the latex and leather scene and goes to a private club with her man. I help her get dressed up in her sexy tight rubber evening gowns or party dresses. She also wears rubber mini skirts or shorts around the house. She looks so good in her stiletto heels with her red painted toes peeking out and her shiny black or red skin tight rubber evening gowns.

• Love
Reactions: wantuinstocking