What's Your Fetish...?

Its amazing how many of us have prostitute fantasies, whether or not we act on them ;)

And I was always impressed that you did just that. I cannot give you credit enough for the fortitude of going through with what must have been a scary proposition at first. I think a lot of woman have a prostitute fantasy like my wife, but would NEVER dare act upon it. The fact that you did...and with so much class, says a lot about you, and yes in a wonderful way.

And I was always impressed that you did just that. I cannot give you credit enough for the fortitude of going through with what must have been a scary proposition at first. I think a lot of woman have a prostitute fantasy like my wife, but would NEVER dare act upon it. The fact that you did...and with so much class, says a lot about you, and yes in a wonderful way.
Thanks, can't say I agree with the class thing (actually it scared the shit out of me) but it was an incredible turn on

Years ago when I built ships my wife picked me up outside the gate. There was 7000 workers milling about and here comes my wife up to me in a nice little short dress. Nothing outlandish, but sexy, and some one yells out far too loudly, "Oh my gosh, that has to be a prostitute". Thankfully my wife did not hear it, but it was hardly the shortest, tightest dress she ever wore in public.

In any case I was hardly offended by the comment. Now that I am retired and money is always tight it seems, I have wondered what her "services" could help us pay?
If that is what your lovely wife looks like now,my guess is she would bring in a tidy sum. She has a killer body, pretty face and would be proudly displayed by a rich "gentleman" customer.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
There is a guy on here, a person that is quickly becoming a friend, and he suggested I ask on here what services with her would be worth.

It is an intriguing question. My wife has admitted that she has fantasized about being a high end call girl, but for her the price was only part of the allure. It was the idea of a rich guy parting with a lot of cash that was enticing for her. I won't say what her price was, but the highest price suggested to me was $700 USD. That was a no-sex date for 3 hours.

And yes that is really my wife, her photo taken just a year or so ago, but I can understand why you might be wondering. My wife is several years younger than me, and my retirement did begin at age 42. Still not bad for 38 and four children!

Attachments

• Crossed Leg Secretary.jpg
    Crossed Leg Secretary.jpg
    989.5 KB · Views: 166
With sex 3 hrs would only do anything less with your beautiful woman would not suffice....but with sex? 3 hrs...$1400.00.....but if i were wealthy and anything goes? $3800.00 easy...no brainer
....and of course a 10% tip and alp the expensive food and wine she could consume

I was interested in reading how much money people would pay/ask for. Surely the money is incidental if the fantasy is be a prostitute, isn't it? I have stood on a street corner twice and charged just £40 for sex, which seemed to be the going rate at the time.

View attachment 29308

Me agreeing the price with my first punter.

You guys are so cool. We love your style..

My primary fetish is watching my wife being penetrated by a big, thick, hard cock. I fetishize the moment of penetration - seeing another man's cock-head press her wet pussy lips, part them, and slide slowly inside her, sinking balls-deep in her willing vagina.

I love the up-close view, seeing the act, hearing her moan as another man's cock fills her up.

IMG_3281.jpg

My primary fetish is watching my wife being penetrated by a big, thick, hard cock. I fetishize the moment of penetration - seeing another man's cock-head press her wet pussy lips, part them, and slide slowly inside her, sinking balls-deep in her willing vagina.

I love the up-close view, seeing the act, hearing her moan as another man's cock fills her up.

View attachment 30254

See that's, what I want with my wife, but I want to see her lace panties pulled to the side while she's being fucked doggystyle.

Reactions: Scrambled
I was interested in reading how much money people would pay/ask for. Surely the money is incidental if the fantasy is be a prostitute, isn't it? I have stood on a street corner twice and charged just £40 for sex, which seemed to be the going rate at the time.

View attachment 29308

Me agreeing the price with my first punter.
I love that picture! Of course I wish I was the one in the car. The conversation regarding price would not be lengthy, darn whatever I had in my wallet is what I would offer. My fantasy coming true, knowing your husband would be enjoying it, and then you as well; what is there to negotiate? Well the use of a condom I guess. If I remember well enough, I think sometimes you do require them and sometimes not. Oh how to be the guy in that car and not!

Now here is a very interesting fetish...

Psychrophilia.
Arousal to being cold and watching others who are cold.

Attached is a pic of Brigitte during a shoot at the pier. Fuck it was cold. I can tell you that Brig does not suffer from Psychophilia as she was constantly begging me to let her put her clothes back on. I had to say no as the light was just right. :)

View attachment 30240

This is not really my fetish, though I understand those that might. My wife and I do however enjoy exploring old abandoned places, it is called urban Exploring and UrbanEx, but one time we happened to be in an old factory and I caught her scantily clad with snow falling down. She was a trooper through the whole thing, but later said her toes were blocks of ice when we got in the car.
100_1606.JPG

I love that picture! Of course I wish I was the one in the car. The conversation regarding price would not be lengthy, darn whatever I had in my wallet is what I would offer. My fantasy coming true, knowing your husband would be enjoying it, and then you as well; what is there to negotiate? Well the use of a condom I guess. If I remember well enough, I think sometimes you do require them and sometimes not. Oh how to be the guy in that car and not!
There was no negotiating over condoms, sorry to disappoint you. It simply wasn't negotiable, full sex with a condom or just oral without...

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
There was no negotiating over condoms, sorry to disappoint you. It simply wasn't negotiable, full sex with a condom or just oral without...
I am sorry I misunderstood. If you were offended I did not mean to be I assure you. For some reason I thought I read that somewhere. I completely understand though and am glad you are being safe.