What's Your Fetish...?

"One of the main factors, for me in feeling truly Owned is to be constantly reminded throughout the day of my Master’s control. These reminders can be subtle or really obtrusive. The more often a slave is reminded of their submission, the deeper it becomes….and the more fulfilling. And no matter what rules you decide to make on your own, please be consistent. If you’re unwilling to take the time to enforce the rules you make, then there may as well be no rules at all. There is nothing in the world that will make a slave feel less loved than to have a Master/Mistress who ignores their transgressions and does not exert their Dominance." - Brigitte.

View attachment 31353
WELL said!

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Definitely pantyhose for us. From the beginning she knew it turned me on, and she loves wearing, and even now the few times we have sex and when i take her to her boyfriend's place, she always teases me while in pantyhose, LOVE IT!!

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Well, mine sure aren't nearly as interesting or exotic as many of these:
I love it when a hot wife wants her cuck down sucking me with her...like my balls in his mouth, and shaft in hers.
Also gals that can come from anal, drive me wild.
Oh, and split panties...

Mines my girlfriend being hit on when shes out, shes got a great body (as some of you have seen before) so when she goes out dressed up in something revealing the thought of her being hit on really turns me on. Whenever she comes home drunk i always get it out of her and have great sex after (i always cum quick though). Obviously it would be better if she didn't come home at all... lol

Goth fetish...
There was always a fetish component to the Goth subculture, but some people like to step it up a notch. The entire type of Fetish Goth came about by people who liked wearing more leather and BDSM themed clothes. There are no specific music genres that appeal to the entire type, but generally anything fetish related is something they might like. (And there are many bands that write fairly interesting songs.) It's known that industrial and 80's new wave might be a little more kinky than other types of music. The Goth subculture isn't one to discriminate others' expressing of sexuality, so many times, there are events that will appeal to all types, including Fetish Goths. There may be a specific night dedicated to them at Goth clubs, as well.

goth.jpg

An observation if I may. All fetishes you have described carry no opinion, but "Autogynephilia - A sick fetish" you added the opinion of "SICK".

Why do people like being spanked? It has more to do with just the feeling of pain one feels. The area of the buttocks that meets the back of the thigh is considered an erogenous zone and if contact is made with the right amount of pressure and frequency, it can result in arousal for many people. Spanking though elicits a whole array of psychological responses as well. It can take us back to our childhood, make us feel loved or humiliated, which many people find a turn on. It can also be a part of domination and submission with the partner administering the spankings taking total control. Whatever it is that we enjoy about spanking, it’s a common fetish, making it number five on the most popular fetish list.

spank.jpg