What's Your Fetish...?

Why do people like being spanked? It has more to do with just the feeling of pain one feels. The area of the buttocks that meets the back of the thigh is considered an erogenous zone and if contact is made with the right amount of pressure and frequency, it can result in arousal for many people. Spanking though elicits a whole array of psychological responses as well. It can take us back to our childhood, make us feel loved or humiliated, which many people find a turn on. It can also be a part of domination and submission with the partner administering the spankings taking total control. Whatever it is that we enjoy about spanking, it’s a common fetish, making it number five on the most popular fetish list.

Yanno.....I have heard many, many reasons why some like to get spanked my friend...and after numerous years of giving those spankings, I came to the conclusion that for me personally...I don't even care WHY she likes. If SHE likes, and I like it, IT WORKS FOR ME! LMAO !!

Reactions: artman6060
BBWs
feet
eating creampies
Exposed middriffs
licking vaginas

And more recently, I've developed a strong desire to give head to men. I've blown one of my good friends 5 times, and drank his load 4 of those times.

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
20170930_171227.jpgDiapers....My wife changed my diaper on this bed in a Hilton after I had bathed her and shaved her pussy. Then I was sent home to attend my household duties and later in the evening she turned me into a cuckold on the same bed.

Last edited:
My fedish is trichophilia.

Trichophilia is a partialism in which a person sees hair – most commonly, head hair – as particularly erotic and sexually arousing. Give me a woman with beautiful hair and my "fuck button" is already pushed !!!

I love looking at it,
I love the smell of it (clean of course),
I love touching it and running my fingers through it,
I love wrapping my fingers in it and giving it a sexy tug as I hammer my sex partner from behind,
I love feeling it flow across my body as I get head.
I love it long,
I love it shoulder length,
I love it short.

A bit weird I know, but I see a women with gorgeous hair and I get wood.

Attachments

• 9538043811_4b07cab78f_o.jpg
    9538043811_4b07cab78f_o.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 141
My fedish is trichophilia.

Trichophilia is a partialism in which a person sees hair – most commonly, head hair – as particularly erotic and sexually arousing. Give me a woman with beautiful hair and my "fuck button" is already pushed !!!

I love looking at it,
I love the smell of it (clean of course),
I love touching it and running my fingers through it,
I love wrapping my fingers in it and giving it a sexy tug as I hammer my sex partner from behind,
I love feeling it flow across my body as I get head.
I love it long,
I love it shoulder length,
I love it short.

A bit weird I know, but I see a women with gorgeous hair and I get wood.
My wife has long hair

Attachments

• IMG-20170712-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20170712-WA0036.jpg
    205.5 KB · Views: 147