What's Your Fetish...?

I used to be a police constable so hubby used to love me dominating him in my uniforms.
“Police Constable“
You gotta be a UK Lady then?
Fuckin Hot for Hubby....
Did you wear stockings under the uniform? 😈

My friends daughter is currently Police, in the Met’ London and looks like a man in her uniform

Reactions: Naughty
Hi everyone. New member and first time poster here.

I guess I have an unusual fetish. I guess you would call it a "cave woman" fetish. All of the women I've ever been with have been primped and preened, trimmed, polished and perfumed and I love it. My fantasy though is to have a woman with ALL of her natural God given hair who hasn't bathed or used deodorant for several days before we meet. I know I might be totally disgusted by the reality of it but, after all, our ancestors didn't shave or bathe very much and they still managed to fuck their brains out.

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or maybe an experience?

Hi everyone. New member and first time poster here.

I guess I have an unusual fetish. I guess you would call it a "cave woman" fetish. All of the women I've ever been with have been primped and preened, trimmed, polished and perfumed and I love it. My fantasy though is to have a woman with ALL of her natural God given hair who hasn't bathed or used deodorant for several days before we meet. I know I might be totally disgusted by the reality of it but, after all, our ancestors didn't shave or bathe very much and they still managed to fuck their brains out.

Anyone else have a similar fantasy or maybe an experience?
Man, we all have our...tastes, don't we?
Unbathed & no deodorant for several days?
Okay, that's really different. To each his own!

Reactions: Naughty