What's Your Fetish...?

Strange Fetishes.

Formiphilia – Turning a person into a piece of furniture.

Human furniture is a fetish and sexual objectification in which a person's body is incorporated into a tray, foot stool, chair, table, cabinet or other pieces of furniture. The term forniphilia, coined by Jeff Gord, is also used for human furniture. The person used as human furniture may be kept nude or semi-nude to add to the erotic and aesthetic appeal.

View attachment 28160 View attachment 28161 View attachment 28162 View attachment 28163
Love a woman collared and on a leash

Definitely lingerie.... but more than anything I love seeing my wife in a pair of panties or thong with her nice ass... especially nice for doggystyle!
Thanks to you i learned my fetish! Is there any difference “being a furniture” and “using as a furniture” like dominant and bottom? Because I like to use

Here is a good fetish that Brigitte may have...

Hierophilia - Sexual arousal from sacred objects.

When we did this shoot she was quite aroused by walking naked with a cross on her shoulder.
She got very wet and myself and a friend who was there both had sex with her.

nude Cross.jpg

Reactions: artman6060
for me it's a hairy but groomed pussy...like my wife... but nothing beats the fine pubic hairs around a woman's asshole... my wife knows not to wax there... i love the feel of it in my mouth when I'm eating her asshole... oh yeah.. I got an asshole fetish as well... lol

Reactions: artman6060
Here is a good fetish that Brigitte may have...

Hierophilia - Sexual arousal from sacred objects.

When we did this shoot she was quite aroused by walking naked with a cross on her shoulder.
She got very wet and myself and a friend who was there both had sex with her.

View attachment 803876
I’d nail her to the cross. Then nail her ON the cross. She’d be screaming my name in no time.