What's Your Fetish...?

i like sexy women wearing lingerie&high heels to tease men&control men,showing off&flashing in public,and i,ve been crossdressing for my wife a long time,that,s her fetish

Attachments

• wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    wife teasing (2021_02_27 17_20_20 UTC).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 20
  • sissy legs1.jpg
    sissy legs1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 21
This is not really my fetish, though I understand those that might. My wife and I do however enjoy exploring old abandoned places, it is called urban Exploring and UrbanEx, but one time we happened to be in an old factory and I caught her scantily clad with snow falling down. She was a trooper through the whole thing, but later said her toes were blocks of ice when we got in the car.
View attachment 30307
I like something that is the opposite of that. I like when my wife makes me wear really warm clothes like wool or rubber latex jumpsuits on really hot days. She breezes around in a skimpy bikini and goes in the pool where I'm forbiden and taunts me while I work hard for her scrubbing the floors

Goth fetish...
There was always a fetish component to the Goth subculture, but some people like to step it up a notch. The entire type of Fetish Goth came about by people who liked wearing more leather and BDSM themed clothes. There are no specific music genres that appeal to the entire type, but generally anything fetish related is something they might like. (And there are many bands that write fairly interesting songs.) It's known that industrial and 80's new wave might be a little more kinky than other types of music. The Goth subculture isn't one to discriminate others' expressing of sexuality, so many times, there are events that will appeal to all types, including Fetish Goths. There may be a specific night dedicated to them at Goth clubs, as well.

View attachment 31831
"Sweet dreams are made of these, who am I to disagree....." Eurythmics