What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

It was an easy decision for us. The first 4 month's we were married Lisa only let me fuck her a handful of times (6 or 7 at most) and always made me pull out after maybe a minute or so and told me flat out that she didn't want me getting her pregnant.

The first time she left my best friend fuck her she let him cum in her. We had not discussed it and she wasn't on birth control, so I was bothered by it, but also aroused by it. When we talked about it she said that in the heart of the moment she never thought of asking him to pull out.

After a week or so she got her period and we knew she wasn't pregnant, so she went on birth control. It was terrible for her. It made her so sick to her stomach that she could hardly eat. After about 2 weeks of that I made an "executive decision" and took the pill pack from her one morning as she was about to take her pill for that day and tossed it in the trash. My best friend was still fucking and cumming in her almost every day and she looked at me unsure if I was thinking right and asked me if I knew what I was doing. I told her I did and as long as she was OK with it I was, and if she wasn't then we needed to consider condoms (which we had already both agreed that we were opposed to).

We told my best friend everything and that we would raise any babies as our own. He was fine with it.

We have 3 children, all with different fathers. They are all adults now and know I am not their birth father and are good with it. They call me dad and I consider all of them my children. She was also pregnant two other times and miscarried.

We always were clear that she wasn't on birth control and condoms were not desired. The vast majority of men got off on knowing they could try and get her pregnant. A handful would get nervous and pull out and cum on her pussy or stomach, but most of them would still put their cocks back in her and enjoy a few finishing strokes inside of her.

Other men getting her pregnant is the only reason we have a family. Some people may think it is wrong or "terrible" but it worked very well for us.
I think that is a beautiful story and a wonderful way to build a family. Our bull has a lot of kids with other couples and we are considering the same. I know He and my wife have talked about it and they know I would support the idea. I think she just wants our bull to be with her for a long time. I know they are in love which makes me happy too.

Last edited:
From a Bulls perspective breeding play can be exceptionally erotic. Many couples find the roleplay fun with the cuck squealing ‘you promise use a condom’ or the wife begging ‘please don’t cum inside me’. They enjoy being a part of the Dominant Bull taking ownership of the hotwife by pumping fertile cum inside her. Other roleplays involve breeding encouragement even though all parties know it is not possible. For me, the most erotic is with consensual couples where the cuck watches my balls contracting when I cum and the wife can feel my sperm filling her up knowing that this might be the time! Hearing a hotwife tell me to cum inside her and pleading with me to give her a baby is fantastic and has ultimately led to two successful breeding sessions.
This is something we are considering with our guy. I think about it too every time I hear them climax and do the same thing, watch his balls. I really do get excited when I hear them talk about and watch him take her. He is super sexy, muscular, big cock/balls and smells really good. I understand her wanting to have his baby.

Last edited:
Like I said in others .

Depends on how your able to handle it all.

She's pregnant but not yours .
Let's go down the list .
Doctors appointments cost time and money .
Who pays that ?

Then the birth , who is in with her in delivery room?
Who gets to name the kid .
The kid now needs health insurance, who pays for that , who's name is on the birth certificate as father .
Who is the one who raises the kid .
Who say what, where the kid goes to school. Who dictates what school it goes to who pays for that school .
Who is called dad , that kid deserves to be able to call someone dad not two men .
How will that kid deal with peers in school finding out he is from another man like this .
Who picks the kid up from school .who buys the clothes .what if the bio father wants to bully you into his life and kid doesn't want him to.
Who does the kid listen to.

They say one child will cost upwards of 350 grand to raise from birth to adult hood , do you make that kind of money for someone else kid .

It's a lot to think about, so think carefully.
Then who donates blood if said kid is in need .
What about doctors knowing.
What about others knowing are you capable of being known about this way .

No this is not an adoption.
This is wife giving birth to another man's baby while husband knows this .

Can you handle all the fallout from others not in this lifestyle or family not in this lifestyle.
What if your job finds out and takes that kid off insurance.
Or doesn't find you in good terms with the company policy and fires you .
It's a lot more than just kink yo think about.
And 99% focus only on the kink part .
The bull can say he can stay out all night but you have rules not to so who does kid listen to.
Bull says he doesn't have to go to school but you say he does ,
Bull say he doesn't have to get a job , but you want him to

So don't think the kink part only , think long term cause kids ARE long term

Like I said in others .

Let's go down the list .
Who pays that ?

The kid now needs health insurance, who pays for that , who's name is on the birth certificate as father .
Who say what, where the kid goes to school. Who dictates what school it goes to who pays for that school .
Who is called dad , that kid deserves to be able to call someone dad not two men .
How will that kid deal with peers in school finding out he is from another man like this .
Who picks the kid up from school .who buys the clothes .what if the bio father wants to bully you into his life and kid doesn't want him to.

They say one child will cost upwards of 350 grand to raise from birth to adult hood , do you make that kind of money for someone else kid .

Can you handle all the fallout from others not in this lifestyle or family not in this lifestyle.
The bull can say he can stay out all night but you have rules not to so who does kid listen to.

Right on. The mother can also take the "bull" to court and make him pay child support.

Lots of questions and I have dealt with this before with my family. First of all there are laws in the hospital must follow. Those that have the biological father and the husband can be present during delivery. This is put into the birthing plan and any discrimination of any form The hospital knows they could be sued insurance can follow the mother or the biological father, which ever is better. You cannot fire somebody because they choose to have a baby outside of their marriage that is illegal. If the biological father, which is to be involved with his offspring, then a visitation plan and schedule can be set up if both parties agree to child support then that can be set up. Previous responses to this question suggest to me that there’s a lot of judgment about peoples lifestyle and how they choose to raise their children. How is this any different than having stepchildren from a previous marriage? The answer is there is no difference just because your wife chooses to have offspring with somebody other than yourself does not make her a bad person or That she somehow didn’t put thought into this decision. just because they are not your biological children. Are you not going to take care of them? Love them any less? That’s absurd and we all know it. Usually when conversations happen between a boyfriend and the wife regarding having children, there is already decisions made, and put in place to prevent all of these complex, outlined in previous responses.

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
I think that is a beautiful story and a wonderful way to build a family. Our bull has a lot of kids with other couples and we are considering the same. I know He and my wife have talked about it and they know I would support the idea. I think she just wants our bull to be with her for a long time. I know they are in love which makes me happy too.
difficult but possible

What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?
i think it should depend on wife first. if husband agreed than also wife decision must final decision. its totally depends understanding between wife and bull

Reactions: Cuckoldhubby
Like I said in others .

Let's go down the list .
Who pays that ?

Check your DM for a bigger answer

Reactions: nainshar
In my case I did twice with long term couples. And both of them are incredibly happy and we still keep contact. But less sex than before as now they are more busy with their new responsibility.

Both cases were very similar. We had sex with condom always, and the husband was taking the turn just after me for finishing inside. Both couples were looking for a child since a long period and it didn't happen, so one day they proposed to me.

First weeks I rejected and I still used condom. But after a few weeks and a proper and signed contract I did for them.

I'm not sure about other couples, I can only talk from my and their perspective. Next weeks were really sensual and special. Sex was completely different for both.

I'm not going to explain everything here, as it would take days... But if any if you are interested in the whole process, you can DM.

Mike

In my case I did twice with long term couples. And both of them are incredibly happy and we still keep contact. But less sex than before as now they are more busy with their new responsibility.

Both cases were very similar. We had sex with condom always, and the husband was taking the turn just after me for finishing inside. Both couples were looking for a child since a long period and it didn't happen, so one day they proposed to me.

First weeks I rejected and I still used condom. But after a few weeks and a proper and signed contract I did for them.

I'm not sure about other couples, I can only talk from my and their perspective. Next weeks were really sensual and special. Sex was completely different for both.

I'm not going to explain everything here, as it would take days... But if any if you are interested in the whole process, you can DM.

Mike
Thank you for being honest. And what you did for your couples is a beautiful thing. You should be very proud. I have the honor to be present at all three of our daughters conceptions, and each of her boyfriends were very respectful and our long-term lovers.

Thank you for being honest. And what you did for your couples is a beautiful thing.
They are really good friends. When I have a long term relationship, friendship is part of it.

But being honest, during the time when we were looking for it, we developed something very special. And we still have part of it.

I'm talking about something close to love feelings.

Reactions: cuckboie

Mike
Not a cucked situation, but over the years I asked to father a total of six children.
Two separate couples I fathered two each for. One was a lesbian couple I went to school with. And the other were longtime friends and he couldn’t produce due to medical issues.
Two women wanted kids but not a father in the picture. Also long time friends.

Not a cucked situation, but over the years I asked to father a total of six children.
Two separate couples I fathered two each for. One was a lesbian couple I went to school with. And the other were longtime friends and he couldn’t produce due to medical issues.
Two women wanted kids but not a father in the picture. Also long time friends.
Wow! Thats amazing! Thank you for sharing. Thats so beautiful. Can I dm you?

No didn't go well
Why ? Was it that constant reminder ?
Or using his money for some one else's kid ? Or trying to pick him up and told no , your not the real father.?

Well I guess he dodged the bullet.

Cucking should stay sexual only , not bring in life and force someone to raise it too .

That would be too far for a lot to handle.

Glad he is free and you are strapped down now .
You got what you tried forcing on him and he bailed out .
Leaving you and toddler behind.

I would do the same thing.
If mine got pregnant and kept it I'm walking.

It's supposed to be both of you agreeing with cucking not one over the other, and in your case he proved that and he walked .

Good for him I applaud him.

Sorry for you tho

This is all part of fantasy talk

And saying it's no difference from adoption or step parents is not correct.

As the bull already is taking the lead in another couples lives , what's stopping that from continuing with the child.

The bull asserts his dominance now with the wife approval, later on the kid is 3 years old and the husband plays the father role and here comes the bull asserting his dominance once again and the wife will allow it as that is the real father and she had good sex with him so now the bull can do anything he wants and he can take kid or force hubby to tell everyone he is not daddy or make changes to kids routine.
Push hubby aside claim that kid or much worse .

Now that kid is all messed up and confused.

What I was talking about was this scenario, not a woman who meets a guy and she Already has kids and he becomes the step dad. That's apples and oranges in comparison.

I'm talking about the Disruption of the family structure if the bull comes back and causes all sorts of problems, and because he got her pregnant she WILL allow that to happen.
She already chose this guy to impregnate her and will bend to his will if he wants to muck up that family structure.

Picture this , life goes on and he can show up every where and announce HR is the real father of that kid right in front of others all the time, like your at a kids picnic with a lot of others and guess who shows up and plays daddy , or goes to the school and wants his kid , or shows up at a family reunion and makes a scean.

There are countless scenarios where he can Push his way in and mess with not only the kids head but now he makes the family structure all known to everyone who they never intended to tell .

Now everyone knows they are a cuckold relationship and maybe they don't want everyone to know that .

This is what I was referring to, not about a step dad that is with a single mother from the start .

I'm pretty sure there's not one man Cuckold or not that would put up with this .

And the mother wouldn't be able to stop it either, because in the back of her head she knows the bull IS the real father and she will instinctively side with him .
And allow this .

Regardless of any kind of agreement.

It's completely different from those saying it's the same as a step dad or adoption or invetro