What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

Oh yes on that point we agree, "her decision" all the way. I wouldn't even get a say in the matter.
Once set up a cuck. His wife wife took great pleasure in taking my condom off telling him he would be the only one using them from now on.
When he reminded her she was not on birth control she guided my cock in telling me he was right. Even if I wanted to (which I didn’t) her locking her ankles around me was all the encouragement I needed

Once set up a cuck. His wife wife took great pleasure in taking my condom off telling him he would be the only one using them from now on.
When he reminded her she was not on birth control she guided my cock in telling me he was right. Even if I wanted to (which I didn’t) her locking her ankles around me was all the encouragement I needed
That's pretty hot, and like a good cuck he just sat there and watched it happen.

In hindsight he should have known something was up. I usually had to be reminded to glove up. This time I knew it was coming off.

I am infertile so my wife and I decided to go for a natural sperm donor. We chose an African man to be the father of 2 of our children and we are proud parents. I do confess it did feel a little hot whenever she was with him trying to concieve.

Reactions: Fuct and btweets
Meaning if she was on or off birth control would not matter to ME.
So her decision
Her decision that is wrong to everone including the child its not just her decision you while ha e to support a child and if the biological father is not arou d and thechild needs something medically and you cant provide Fuck all.you want make fantasies but not have a child my hotwife csnt get pregant. When my wife gets really horny from fucking one of her studs she tells him. Cum in me keep doi g it i want your baby them when she gets home she tells me HONEY he really fucked me good i needvto to cum in me alot so his cum is in me even deeper so i can have his baby

Her decision that is wrong to everone including the child its not just her decision you while ha e to support a child and if the biological father is not arou d and thechild needs something medically and you cant provide Fuck all.you want make fantasies but not have a child my hotwife csnt get pregant. When my wife gets really horny from fucking one of her studs she tells him. Cum in me keep doi g it i want your baby them when she gets home she tells me HONEY he really fucked me good i needvto to cum in me alot so his cum is in me even deeper so i can have his baby
I wouldn't raise some male whores kid.