What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?
We have a friend with 4 kids, 2 are his and the other 2 belong to someone else. The first time was an opps she wanted to fuck the guy but told him to pull out at the crucial moment she held him place and she became prgnant. The second was with the same guy because they wanted the OOPs child to have a full sibling. All 4 were raised the same and I don't think they were ever told.

Offer your wifes babymaking equipment to another cock for insemination is already a cuckold. Success there of is not the bottom line. Lying the egg in the nest is cucolding not the breeding out of it. Or am I wrong?
The original definition of a cuckold is a man who unknowingly raises another mans baby as his own. So to be a cuckold, your wife must cheat, she must become pregnant, and the cuckold raises the baby not knowing it is someone else's.

Of course now people pretty much refer to any man whose wife fucks other men as a cuckold. There is usually a humiliation component (to distinguish him from a stag) and the man does not have sex with other women (to distinguish him from a swinger).

My memory is fading as I age, so I need to amend this. I was talking to my wife last night about when she was sleeping with Tim, with me saying it was lucky that she didn't get pregnant by him. She quickly reminded me that she did get pregnant, and she had an abortion because she felt almost certain it was his. I had totally forgotten about that, even though I had driver her to the clinic.
what are ur ages?

I find the whole idea to be very tempting, and I feel I would actively encourage my wife to bare another mans child if she ever had the inclination to do so. However real-world restrictions would prevent anything like that from happening. We simply could not support another child at this time.

I find the whole idea to be very tempting, and I feel I would actively encourage my wife to bare another mans child if she ever had the inclination to do so. However real-world restrictions would prevent anything like that from happening. We simply could not support another child at this time.
If you wait until you could afford children to have them, most people would not have any.

If you wait until you could afford children to have them, most people would not have any.
That's to true. But fantasy must be tempered by reality, unfortunately.