What's your view on Cuckold pregnancies? If it's discussed with totally honesty by the wife, lover and husband, do you think it's wonderful or not?

It was an easy decision for us. The first 4 month's we were married Lisa only let me fuck her a handful of times (6 or 7 at most) and always made me pull out after maybe a minute or so and told me flat out that she didn't want me getting her pregnant.

The first time she left my best friend fuck her she let him cum in her. We had not discussed it and she wasn't on birth control, so I was bothered by it, but also aroused by it. When we talked about it she said that in the heart of the moment she never thought of asking him to pull out.

After a week or so she got her period and we knew she wasn't pregnant, so she went on birth control. It was terrible for her. It made her so sick to her stomach that she could hardly eat. After about 2 weeks of that I made an "executive decision" and took the pill pack from her one morning as she was about to take her pill for that day and tossed it in the trash. My best friend was still fucking and cumming in her almost every day and she looked at me unsure if I was thinking right and asked me if I knew what I was doing. I told her I did and as long as she was OK with it I was, and if she wasn't then we needed to consider condoms (which we had already both agreed that we were opposed to).

We told my best friend everything and that we would raise any babies as our own. He was fine with it.

We have 3 children, all with different fathers. They are all adults now and know I am not their birth father and are good with it. They call me dad and I consider all of them my children. She was also pregnant two other times and miscarried.

We always were clear that she wasn't on birth control and condoms were not desired. The vast majority of men got off on knowing they could try and get her pregnant. A handful would get nervous and pull out and cum on her pussy or stomach, but most of them would still put their cocks back in her and enjoy a few finishing strokes inside of her.

Other men getting her pregnant is the only reason we have a family. Some people may think it is wrong or "terrible" but it worked very well for us.

It happened to my wife ,was a miscalculation,she was 58 at that time and for a while she didn’t have period ,she thought she was already at menopause so she stoped taking birth control pills ,boss was practically breeding her every day ,some days even with his best friend together,turns out was just irregular period,we will never know wich of the two impregnated her ,was hot extremely erotic experience while it last

Attachments

• IMG_6881.jpeg
    IMG_6881.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 76
Whats to understand it wrong to bring a child into.thos world to get your fantasy fullfilled just let her fuck and you both enjoy her play
Your right having a child just to fulfil a fantasy kink is wrong, I don't think anyone could disagree on that point.
However if you are ready and able to provide the love care and support while raising any child as your very own, and everyone involved is in agreement. I fail see how its anyone business.

It happened to my wife ,was a miscalculation,she was 58 at that time and for a while she didn’t have period ,she thought she was already at menopause so she stoped taking birth control pills ,boss was practically breeding her every day ,some days even with his best friend together,turns out was just irregular period,we will never know wich of the two impregnated her ,was hot extremely erotic experience while it last
Im curious to know how everyone involved felt and acted at the news of her pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Im curious to know how everyone involved felt and acted at the new of her pregnancy.
Well.are they willi g to step.up for child suppport are they going to be in the childs life and be around if the answer isno you should do ut the child csnpzy the pri e as well

From a Bulls perspective breeding play can be exceptionally erotic. Many couples find the roleplay fun with the cuck squealing ‘you promise use a condom’ or the wife begging ‘please don’t cum inside me’. They enjoy being a part of the Dominant Bull taking ownership of the hotwife by pumping fertile cum inside her. Other roleplays involve breeding encouragement even though all parties know it is not possible. For me, the most erotic is with consensual couples where the cuck watches my balls contracting when I cum and the wife can feel my sperm filling her up knowing that this might be the time! Hearing a hotwife tell me to cum inside her and pleading with me to give her a baby is fantastic and has ultimately led to two successful breeding sessions.

Her decision that is wrong to everone including the child its not just her decision you while ha e to support a child and if the biological father is not arou d and thechild needs something medically and you cant provide Fuck all.you want make fantasies but not have a child my hotwife csnt get pregant. When my wife gets really horny from fucking one of her studs she tells him. Cum in me keep doi g it i want your baby them when she gets home she tells me HONEY he really fucked me good i needvto to cum in me alot so his cum is in me even deeper so i can have his baby
Why would you assume the biological father would not be available?

It was an easy decision for us. The first 4 month's we were married Lisa only let me fuck her a handful of times (6 or 7 at most) and always made me pull out after maybe a minute or so and told me flat out that she didn't want me getting her pregnant.

The first time she left my best friend fuck her she let him cum in her. We had not discussed it and she wasn't on birth control, so I was bothered by it, but also aroused by it. When we talked about it she said that in the heart of the moment she never thought of asking him to pull out.

After a week or so she got her period and we knew she wasn't pregnant, so she went on birth control. It was terrible for her. It made her so sick to her stomach that she could hardly eat. After about 2 weeks of that I made an "executive decision" and took the pill pack from her one morning as she was about to take her pill for that day and tossed it in the trash. My best friend was still fucking and cumming in her almost every day and she looked at me unsure if I was thinking right and asked me if I knew what I was doing. I told her I did and as long as she was OK with it I was, and if she wasn't then we needed to consider condoms (which we had already both agreed that we were opposed to).

We told my best friend everything and that we would raise any babies as our own. He was fine with it.

We have 3 children, all with different fathers. They are all adults now and know I am not their birth father and are good with it. They call me dad and I consider all of them my children. She was also pregnant two other times and miscarried.

We always were clear that she wasn't on birth control and condoms were not desired. The vast majority of men got off on knowing they could try and get her pregnant. A handful would get nervous and pull out and cum on her pussy or stomach, but most of them would still put their cocks back in her and enjoy a few finishing strokes inside of her.

Other men getting her pregnant is the only reason we have a family. Some people may think it is wrong or "terrible" but it worked very well for us.
U2 have a very interesting and exciting life, how many years has other men helped you and ur wife with rewarding sex life and breeding? U2 could coauther a book..

are u part of her seduction? do u watch, take sloppy seconds, or prove your love is unconditional by licking her hot messy pussy til she cums for you??
I watch pretty often, but not always. She fucks who she wants when and where she wants, so I am not always there.

I do clean her and it is by far my most favorite thing to do. When she is close to cumming she often grabs my head and humps my face/tongue until she gets off.

No sloppy seconds for me. When she started fucking other guys she cut me off. She told me she was going to and asked me if I agreed to it, so the first time my best friend fucked her I knew I never would again.

Reactions: wifesharing_
are u part of her seduction? do u watch, take sloppy seconds, or prove your love is unconditional by licking her hot messy pussy til she cums for you??
I dont watch but i get her readyvto go out when she comes home i getcsloppy seconds but i dontvclean her after she has been fucked

My memory is fading as I age, so I need to amend this. I was talking to my wife last night about when she was sleeping with Tim, with me saying it was lucky that she didn't get pregnant by him. She quickly reminded me that she did get pregnant, and she had an abortion because she felt almost certain it was his. I had totally forgotten about that, even though I had driver her to the clinic.
Happens to the best of us, memory fade........my wife told me some stories about things she did with Lovers, and she now denies them with her dying breath!! I tell her I hope she didn't make it up, she says I invented them, LOL. Maybe at the time she was pandering to my desires too, who knows. HOT that she remembers well getting pregnant during that time.....did she ever consider not aborting? We have thoroughly discussed this situation, and neither of us would want her to do that. We actually HOPE for another Lover to come along and give it one last try!! Don;t want to be 70 and raising kids!! CW

I am Clara

With my husband Yann, and at his request at the start of our relationship, we began to meet handsome males.
He had always dreamed of knowing the emotions of a candaulist and I loved experiencing making love with strangers in front of the man I loved.

We met many males: initially unknown men recruited through sites specializing in libertinage (in France Wyylde).
Initially, all meetings took place under protection (condoms).
Then, on a few rare occasions (and because the males had agreed to come with recent and very serious tests) I was able to taste the pleasure of realizing my husband's absolute fantasy: "natural" sexual intercourse in order to feel her lovers cum deep inside me.

I never had children, didn't want any.
But I think my hormones and my feminine nature sometimes took over.
I realized that when I felt these men ejaculating inside me, I was reaching absolute orgasms of rare intensity.
Yann, for his part, was crazy with excitement and love when he “recovered” his little soiled wife after the departure of my stallions, and loved to take me pregnant with another one.
In short, for both of us it seemed like a very particular relationship with sperm in our approach to pleasure.

—————

first painful experience

—————

Then, we had a first strange experience, with a very close friend of Yann, one evening where alcohol had been consumed in large quantities.
My husband's best friend, very attractive and, according to my husband, extremely well behaved in terms of sex, had been crushing me for years and one evening, I dared to kiss him in front of him and in a few minutes, we were both hugging ; me impaling myself like crazy on his absolutely extraordinary cock (a huge cock of over 24 cm!!!)

Yann looked at us without saying anything but masturbating like crazy.
In addition, I was able to enjoy this huge cock without a condom: we knew Romuald by heart and knew everything about his recent separation from his wife with whom he was madly in love.

Romuald, after the surprise of the first time passed, came back more and more often and, faithful to our initial principles, he did not fail each night to cum in me several times, offering me orgasms that were constantly more violent and delicious. when I felt my womb filling with his seed, my dilated uterus receiving incredible amounts of sperm.

At the time I was 37 years old, without children, and I was used to getting sick.
So for us, no doubt: no risk of anything happening: neither with Yann, nor with his best friend.

One night, however, while making love with Romuald, I felt something strange like never before!

When he began to cum fully planted in me and his penis began to throb, exploding with semen, the tip of his penis stuck to my uterus, I felt deep inside me that he was coming, no only to inseminate me (but we were used to it without consequences) but that this time, he had undoubtedly, for the first time FERTILIZED me!

Impossible to explain why or how I knew this, but I knew it the second it happened, when, as he intensely spat his sperm deep inside me, my entire body was taken by hallucinating spasms, where I felt the palpitations of my internal organs with force, and where I was devastated by this final orgasm for almost 10 minutes, even going so far as to make me cry with pure emotions.

The two boys wondered what was happening to me, I was unable to explain to them but I said straight away: “boys, I think Romuald has just made me pregnant!!!”

Yann was both excited to see my little pussy slowly spit out the overflow of her boyfriend's semen, but quickly, doubt... then terrible anxiety.
Romuald, for his part, remained silent and prostrate, hesitating between a smile of pride and palpable shame as he looked at Yann.

For my part, I first tasted the pleasure which pierced my body from head to toe, filled with electric waves, and I fell asleep exhausted between my loving cuckold who was caressing my pussy draining his boyfriend's cum, and Romuald who stuck to my butt to snore in my neck

Ah early morning, I freed myself from my two males who had been hugging me since the night and I discreetly went to the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror and thought for a long time.
I saw the marks of my pleasure displayed in large format on the mirror, a few drops of sperm running down my thighs and I loved projecting the fact that a man's sperm were already at work and had finished their course in my tubes and that a sperm had probably fertilized one of my ovaries.
For the first time in my life!!!!!
And probably the last since once again, I had never wanted to have children and Yann was in agreement with that

But at the same time, I could not imagine giving birth and raising a child other than my husband and with his help. It was absolutely inconceivable!
And I think that this will even have endangered my life as a couple and destroyed it
Yann would probably never have been able to manage this “affront” over time.

I opened a cupboard and took out the box before swallowing one of the pills. It was a so-called “morning after” pill which allows, in cases of doubt and emergency, to block the process.
A kind of emergency abortion pill

I dressed quickly, telling myself that deep down I had been right to refuse to become pregnant in this way and, despite the doubts about my ability to one day finally be a mother (I was therefore almost 40 years old ), I placed a little reassuring note on the bedside table near the boys and the box

Yann discovered my love note in front of his boyfriend and was completely reassured and calmed
But since that day, we understood that the risk of me getting pregnant by another male in front of my cuckold gave us, both him and me, orgasms of crazy intensity!!!

2A1FEB34-07FF-4C17-ACFC-2406C485E418.jpeg0FB3CEBA-A098-4F36-9204-883B3B4AA1D9_1_201_a.jpegC67F5735-1A61-4D98-A8DF-5B5DC30B108D.jpeg8F9BD1E7-2D88-4F81-B751-D328E39A8B7A_1_201_a.jpegEB8086A8-974F-46EB-B81F-83B0F85CF8B7.jpeg

—————

Sloppy Seconds / second dramatic experience

—————

The second “bad” experience went very differently and was more difficult for Yann to accept.

One evening, we had just come across a very handsome and very young male in a discotheque (21 years old, me 42, Yann 50 years old) and as usual, I enjoyed flirting with him, under the eyes of Yann who was hard-on like a woman. donkey.

After 1 hour of this little game, I accept the paper on which the young man had scribbled his telephone number, but mischievously, I approach the kid's ear and slip it at him while showing my fingers to my cuckold sitting at the bar
-“Would you rather it be me who invites you to come fuck me in front of him, or my husband, sitting over there, begging you to make me cum in front of him at home? »

The kid suddenly smiles then, a little surprised but seeming curious, whispers in my ear: “if they both agree then I’ll come and fuck you in front of your boyfriend. I'm following you I'm parked 100m away)

The three of us arrived home and, although we had only exchanged furious kisses and caresses in the elevator, I was already soaked with desire to feel the beautiful penis of this very young Moroccan lover...

Everything happened very quickly because the kid seemed very excited to fuck a milf in front of her husband and, armed with a condom, he took me wildly for a few minutes then, when he was about to cum, withdrew and took off his condom to ejaculate a large amount of sperm on my stomach, my breasts.
My menstrual cycle had just ended that same day and, having stopped taking my pill, I asked the young person to be careful
I had rarely witnessed such a deluge of cum and I caressed myself for a long time, dipping my hands in this semen/

Yann couldn't help himself, and did the same, spreading the Moroccan's warm sperm all over my body with his fingers.
It was after the young man left, a few minutes later, that Yann dared for the first time to lick my body covered in foreign sperm for the first time.
Then, also sticky with the young man's cum, he inserted his penis into me, intending to ejaculate in turn on my tight and arched ass.

12 days later: panic
My period was late and I thought it was an accident
I asked my husband the question again, but he told me certain of himself, that he had not cum inside me and therefore he could not have made me pregnant.
However, that same evening the test was uncompromising: it indicated that I was indeed pregnant.

Yann and I wondered about the possibility that Yann was the father but alas, there was very little chance. Apart from the pre-seminal fluid, no sperm

The only possibly fertilizing sperm could only be that of the young Moroccan who, through my husband's penis, would then have entered me/
It was crazy but the only sensible possibility.

We made an emergency appointment with my gynecologist and, a violent act for my husband, we had to justify to the doctor the valid reason why a 40 year old woman wanted to have an abortion by depriving herself of her last chance to be a mother. .
Yann, however, usually courageous, could not speak
I had to admit to my gynecologist that we were a libertine couple and that my husband could not be the father/that it was therefore a stranger passing through.
IN any case, that doubt about the origin of the father was possible: I young foreigner or Yann. Cruel dilemma.

Stupor on the gynecologist's face and shame on my husband's face

We left the doctor's office. We had to wait a few days before the doctor's intervention and I still kept the fertile traces of the Moroccan for a few more days before the intervention

During those few days, my husband and I kept having sex, no doubt emotionally pumped by the idea that I had been impregnated by a stranger.
But now reassured that this would have no dramatic family consequences

Clara

Last edited: