Whats your wife's preferred cock size???

When I'm having casual sex with some guy I've just met, you don't always know what size cock you're going to get. Likewise there are other situations where it's the excitement of the encounter that counts more than cock size.
However, when it comes to a regular bull then size does count and I want at least 9" of thick black cock on a dominant guy who will use me properly xx

7-8", maybe longer. She's quite tight, so average girth suits her fine. But she enjoys when I guy is long and penetrates her deeply. I'm about 6.5" and she has no complaints, but she enjoys telling me during sex how she loves Xxxx's dick because it is the same girth as mine but longer. She's never measured them, so just going off her vague comparisons to me, I understand that Xxxx is probably about 1 - 1.5 inches longer.

The last guy that seduced her never fucked her, and she remains pissed at him about that. She says. But really, if he would come around, she'd drop her drawers in a minute. Because when she gave him a handy and a BJ, she said he was "really long." Understandably, she's not into taking measurements when she's getting into it, but based on how she describes him, I'd say he's probably over 8" long, and average girth.

Hi guys, I found a great site where I meet different girls from my city, just avid girls, they themselves write to me to meet! And everything is absolutely free !!! I'll leave you a link here, you can register and find a girl for the evening in 10 minutes! I couldn't just keep quiet and share this treasure for a bachelor! And most importantly, everything is absolutely free, in general, here is the link, good luck! Put brackets so that the link is not banned, just remove the brackets when searching for https://SPAM/3jTj8Pl
Spammer - reported

My wife is very much a girth gal. She can't easily take over 9 inches and that's uncomfortable for a few minutes until she stretches a bit. But she is very turned on by a thick cock. Id say 7.5 inch girth is very turning on for her. The last time she had a very thick one, she orgasmed very quickly.

Reactions: Alwayshrny