Whats your wife's preferred cock size???

My wife is very much a girth gal. She can't easily take over 9 inches and that's uncomfortable for a few minutes until she stretches a bit. But she is very turned on by a thick cock. Id say 7.5 inch girth is very turning on for her. The last time she had a very thick one, she orgasmed very quickly.
Thick like this ?
IMG_٢٠٢٢٠٧٢٨_٠٩٢٢١٧.jpg

Reactions: whiskeytrot
About the maximum my wife enjoys is 8 inches. She's taken longer, but has to either ride them or take it from behind.

She actually says she enjoys sucking shorter ones because she can take all of it without gagging!

She certainly tried a range (4"-10"). She prefers girth over length but ideally she says between 6 and 7 inches with decent girth. Of course mood an affect this if she wants to be pounded then a smaller one is better and if she want to do a slow grind and ride them then the larger ones are her preference.

Reactions: whiskeytrot
My wife has a huge, loose pussy and says she always preferred huge dicks. She sometimes very long but 9" is ideal and as thick as possible (7"+ at least). There is not a cock out there that is too thick for her.