Whats your wife's preferred cock size???

Aug 16, 2021
slightly above average is her goldilocks size. if she is really hot and warmed up she can go a little bigger, but isn't really into the whole size queen thing.

TallUKBlonde

Female
May 20, 2021
UK and international
Ask her to be honest with her answer, mine is 7.5 to 9.5 inches long an at least 6 inch circumference and circumcised.
A nice big cock makes me cum so much better

View attachment 525918
As my husband isn’t on here I want to second your post. 7.5-9” is more than enough, but girth is more pleasurable for me. But most important is that a man knows how to use what he has and is sensitive to what I want or need - whether that is loving or rough, dominant or sub, or just plain romantic or sensual.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
As my husband isn’t on here I want to second your post. 7.5-9” is more than enough, but girth is more pleasurable for me. But most important is that a man knows how to use what he has and is sensitive to what I want or need - whether that is loving or rough, dominant or sub, or just plain romantic or sensual.
hung guys who know how to use the gift god gave them can own my pussy, lol

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

69jd69

Male
Aug 17, 2021
SE Virginia, USA
Mine didn't care as long as it was hard, could last awhile, and full! I know she had several very large ones she enjoyed but I never once heard her complain about size, nor say she preferred a particular size.

69jd69

Male
Aug 17, 2021
SE Virginia, USA
Is it a turn on to guys that see guys with bigger cocks to fuck your wife or is it just me.
I think it is instinct; it is why we all get off on this lifestyle. It is your body reacting to your mate being bred by a potentially superior male. Honestly, I’m not sure we could suppress it if we wanted to.

Reactions: owlcuck