Whats your wife's preferred cock size???

slightly above average is her goldilocks size. if she is really hot and warmed up she can go a little bigger, but isn't really into the whole size queen thing.

Ask her to be honest with her answer, mine is 7.5 to 9.5 inches long an at least 6 inch circumference and circumcised.
A nice big cock makes me cum so much better

View attachment 525918
As my husband isn’t on here I want to second your post. 7.5-9” is more than enough, but girth is more pleasurable for me. But most important is that a man knows how to use what he has and is sensitive to what I want or need - whether that is loving or rough, dominant or sub, or just plain romantic or sensual.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
As my husband isn’t on here I want to second your post. 7.5-9” is more than enough, but girth is more pleasurable for me. But most important is that a man knows how to use what he has and is sensitive to what I want or need - whether that is loving or rough, dominant or sub, or just plain romantic or sensual.
hung guys who know how to use the gift god gave them can own my pussy, lol

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Mine didn't care as long as it was hard, could last awhile, and full! I know she had several very large ones she enjoyed but I never once heard her complain about size, nor say she preferred a particular size.

So not bad size but yes like my wife I'm sure a 8 or 9 inch fat cock would definitely fill her more
When I was about to buy her a dildo I was looking for a big size, at least bigger than me, but she insisted on a medium size. I still was hoping it will be bigger than me, but when it arrived it was EXACTLY my size. :ROFLMAO: I was disappointed but she is was happy with it and that's what matters ;)

Reactions: Newyguy79
Lynn does love a big dick and I've seen her takes some huge ones.
But the honest answer is that her favourite cock is the one that's fucking her at any particular time.
If she's feeling horny (that's most of the time) and she's attracted to a man, she doesn't care if he's only got an average cock. She'd rather get laid than get no cock at all.
James

When we were dating, I went to see her and forgot a condom. (she wasn't on BC at the time) She said it was no problem, because she had some in her drawer.
This is what she handed me.

a0d737fa-3416-4754-8790-d457da6125f7-1.png

I was shocked and confused. I didn't know what to say. She then explained that they were left over from her ex bf.

Of course I had a lot of questions. She confided that he was really well hung. I think she said he was about 8 inches long. But she said that was too long for her, but what she liked was how fat his cock was. So I guess the answer is...6-7 inches and really thick.

When we were dating, I went to see her and forgot a condom. (she wasn't on BC at the time) She said it was no problem, because she had some in her drawer.
This is what she handed me.

View attachment 626801

I was shocked and confused. I didn't know what to say. She then explained that they were left over from her ex bf.

Of course I had a lot of questions. She confided that he was really well hung. I think she said he was about 8 inches long. But she said that was too long for her, but what she liked was how fat his cock was. So I guess the answer is...6-7 inches and really thick.
she love his big cock and wanted you to know she has had much bigger than you