When her hubby knows, but doesn't like it.

TexasDaddy

Male
Gold
I was fucking a 24 year old married BBW at my 50th birthday party. She wasn't on birth control. Her husband knew she was fucking me but he didn't like it. That made it much more exciting for me. I used to taunt him.

Attachments

• 130112_0014 - Copy.jpg
    130112_0014 - Copy.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 74
  • 130112_0016a.jpg
    130112_0016a.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 75
  • 130112_0022a.jpg
    130112_0022a.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 78
  • 130119_0038.jpg
    130119_0038.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 83
  • submit.jpg
    submit.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 86
LOL....had a similar experience. Wife and I were at a very large swingers party at a mansion. While we were out by the pool we noticed a couple who were arguing. She was single, a little older, but very hot. We had seen her at other parties with various boyfriend's.

Her date for the evening was apparently new to the lifestyle and had gotten very drunk. She was clearly not happy with him.

A while later, the wife and I were in the group play room just watching. The hot lady and drunk boyfriend were on a bed trying to play with each other, but he had whiskey dick and couldn't perform. She was furious.

She looked at me and asked if I wanted to fuck her. My wife answered for me with an enthusiastic "Yes!".

As I moved over to the woman her drunk boyfriend handed me a condom which I put on. But as I positioned myself between her legs, she pulled the condom off and threw it at her date.

Not one to argue with a lady, especially a hot naked horny one, I entered her bare. Her boyfriend then said to make sure I didn't cum in her.

I wish I could say I last a long time but I didn't, as the situation was such a turn on. I did last long enough to give the lady a good orgasm, but just barely. As I started to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me, pulled me back in, and glared at him as told me to cum in her. I came hard, a lot, and deep in her, as she began to cum a second time.

Her drunk date began to sob. I think he knew she wouldn't be inviting him to any more parties.