When last did you have sex with your #hotwife? And do you get jealous or lonely?

this morning we had sex, never jealous and always turned on when she is pleasured by lover....problem is finding anyone that is serious and actually shows up.

It's been a little over a year since my wife and I have had vaginal sex. But, that's for more than one reason.

For me, I like denial. When she has a regular bf, as she does now, I like giving him complete ownership of her pussy. He's a well hung, young stud and he practically lives with us. I do lots of clean up on both of them and we will do an occasional DP where I am allowed to enter her butt. Or, she will suck my dick a little while he is fucking her, because she does like hosting two cocks at one time

However, I love knowing that my wife's pussy has only felt her bf's much larger cock for a little over a year now, instead of mine. I also love knowing that she has been carrying only his sperm inside of her, instead of mine, for a little over a year, too.

It's been a little over a year since my wife and I have had vaginal sex. But, that's for more than one reason.

For me, I like denial. When she has a regular bf, as she does now, I like giving him complete ownership of her pussy. He's a well hung, young stud and he practically lives with us. I do lots of clean up on both of them and we will do an occasional DP where I am allowed to enter her butt. Or, she will suck my dick a little while he is fucking her, because she does like hosting two cocks at one time

However, I love knowing that my wife's pussy has only felt her bf's much larger cock for a little over a year now, instead of mine. I also love knowing that she has been carrying only his sperm inside of her, instead of mine, for a little over a year, too.
you said young stud. how old is the wife & the young stud?

Reactions: kingkanute
I haven't had it in quite sometime, which is the polar oppostie of the wife~ She sends me photos and texts of her offering herself to others and enjoying her sexual freedom! Does it get me jealous? Sometimes, and it just gets me more excited and turned on for more...would you be up for your wife treating you like this and sending photos of her offering others her precious parts?View attachment 840235
Well I would love for her to send me photos like this.

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
you said young stud. how old is the wife & the young stud?
Wife is 58. He is 30. Big age difference, but it's working out really well, so far.

My wife likes large men. Not just large cock, but large in stature. He's 6'3", very muscular, with a large, thick cock. Outside the bedroom, he's a quiet, submissive teddy bear. Inside the bedroom, though, he's very dominant and aggressive. And, he's horny all the time, lol. Needless to say, he can destroy my wife's pussy the way she likes it and in ways I can't even come close to, lol.

He's divorced and has a young daughter. But, he has no interest in dating or remarrying. He likes the unlimited, and uninhibited, sex he gets to have with my wife, without any real commitment. We live near his work location. So, he practically lives with us, but keeps his own place for when he has custody of his daughter, on the other side of town.