When last did you have sex with your #hotwife? And do you get jealous or lonely?

Early this morning.
Wife was "out" last night, stayed out longer than either of us had expected. Honestly, I was feeling a bit lonely. I had expected her home around midnight.
She came home in the early hours and slipped into bed next to me. I must have been semi-hard because she barely touched my dick and I was HARD.
She swung her leg over and mounted me, easily slipping me up into her. She was very slippery, and I just knew that I was feeling "Him".
It was amazing and I just tried to focus on my own enjoyment.
Then, she leaned down and whispered in my ear:
"He fucked me one more time, when he dropped me off. In fact, He fucked me in the living room, just before I came upstairs."

Needless to say, that was all for me. I emptied up into my beautiful and amazing wife!

How would you feel if your wife decided to be the clean up girl at the party..with everyone sitting and watching cheering her on and stroking their cocks ready to shoot it all over her...maybe a bit jealous if you were only allowed to watch~View attachment 877620View attachment 877622
Many feelings would go through my head:
I definitely married the right woman.
I am the luckiest husband in the world.
I would want to watch her up close and probably even assist.
Etc.

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP and Avery99us
It's been a little more often during COVID and she has no other outlet, but she has remained steafdfast that the last time I was allowed in her without a condom was November of 2012 and she won't back off of that!! I have come to prefer it too....no mess to clean up after. Still, the number of times we have intercourse anually is less than one has fingers on both hands. Prior to COVID, it was fewer than one has fingers on ONE hand......

Last time we had sex (intercourse) was early June, so about 6 weeks ago. We play around without intercourse, and she jerks me off with a condom on, but she prefers to limit intercourse to her Lovers. She tells them she has cut me off to be faithful to them, and they LOVE it!! They all think she is cheating and I am unaware.

If she thinks I am pestering her too much for intercourse, she will send me off to the bathroom to jerk off telling me that is really the best place for my sperm anyway.

CW

Early this morning.
Wife was "out" last night, stayed out longer than either of us had expected. Honestly, I was feeling a bit lonely. I had expected her home around midnight.
She came home in the early hours and slipped into bed next to me. I must have been semi-hard because she barely touched my dick and I was HARD.
She swung her leg over and mounted me, easily slipping me up into her. She was very slippery, and I just knew that I was feeling "Him".
It was amazing and I just tried to focus on my own enjoyment.
"He fucked me one more time, when he dropped me off. In fact, He fucked me in the living room, just before I came upstairs."

Needless to say, that was all for me. I emptied up into my beautiful and amazing wife!
I'd just fuck her while you're under us cleaning the juices running out of her so you could see how much she enjoys it !!!!!

Reactions: sterling
I can relate....We enjoy mfm with a guy we know at our home. It's a fun night with a lot of sex. Now he most always goes 3 times, I go twice. As we got more comfy with each visit he'd do her, I'd do her, he would go again then he'd leave. She always walked him to the door with my button down shirt on. They would have a quick kiss goodbye and she come back to bed. One night we're doing our last fuck for the night, she whispers in my ear something like....I never told you but he fingers my pussy as we kiss by the door. One night he fucked me for a minute then he left. I shot off right there.
The next time he was with us we were done, he was getting dressed, she asks if he wants to go once more. He gets undressed, he fucked her for at least 20 minutes. That was the first time he went 3 rounds.
There's been several times they go downstairs for the goodbye kiss and they get it on again in the living room. She's into it but she likes all 3 of us together, she likes me watching and she's told me that. She says me watching is a big part of the fun and I agree.

I haven't had it in quite sometime, which is the polar oppostie of the wife~ She sends me photos and texts of her offering herself to others and enjoying her sexual freedom! Does it get me jealous? Sometimes, and it just gets me more excited and turned on for more...would you be up for your wife treating you like this and sending photos of her offering others her precious parts?View attachment 840235
Such a beautifully bangable ass! So nice of you to share her.

• Love
Reactions: asio62 and JoeyP
I can relate....We enjoy mfm with a guy we know at our home. It's a fun night with a lot of sex. Now he most always goes 3 times, I go twice. As we got more comfy with each visit he'd do her, I'd do her, he would go again then he'd leave. She always walked him to the door with my button down shirt on. They would have a quick kiss goodbye and she come back to bed. One night we're doing our last fuck for the night, she whispers in my ear something like....I never told you but he fingers my pussy as we kiss by the door. One night he fucked me for a minute then he left. I shot off right there.
The next time he was with us we were done, he was getting dressed, she asks if he wants to go once more. He gets undressed, he fucked her for at least 20 minutes. That was the first time he went 3 rounds.
There's been several times they go downstairs for the goodbye kiss and they get it on again in the living room. She's into it but she likes all 3 of us together, she likes me watching and she's told me that. She says me watching is a big part of the fun and I agree.
Sounds like you need help pleasing her fully!!!!

It has been at least 10 years since I have fucked my wife. I am only allowed cleanup duty which I have learned to enjoy. While slurping the cum I get to tongue her clit. I feel a sense of love and accomplishment when I can make her clit grow.
So thats AFTER she fucks some guy/bull, right?

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
Last nite. She has a hot-date tonight.
She told me "he's not too long, like 7 inches,
but he's super thick. It streches me SO good"

It has been at least 10 years since I have fucked my wife. I am only allowed cleanup duty which I have learned to enjoy. While slurping the cum I get to tongue her clit. I feel a sense of love and accomplishment when I can make her clit grow.
Was that choice yours to go pussy free or did she make that choice for you and was it a slow process of getting used to the idea of not having sex anymore? I was told by someone today on here that it's the cuckolds fate to not have sex with his wife anymore and it's only exclusively for the bull, felt like that might be a good fantasy but does it really work in real life