When last did you have sex with your #hotwife? And do you get jealous or lonely?

Was that choice yours to go pussy free or did she make that choice for you and was it a slow process of getting used to the idea of not having sex anymore? I was told by someone today on here that it's the cuckolds fate to not have sex with his wife anymore and it's only exclusively for the bull, felt like that might be a good fantasy but does it really work in real life
It works for us. We have been married over thirty years. For the first 10 I fucked her at least twice a week About 15 years in she announced she wanted to fool around outside the marriage. She told me I could not and that I was to be her cuckold. I was still allowed to fuck her but it became less and less frequent. Like I said about 10 years ago she began to refuse me intercourse. She said others were taking care of her. I remember the night she told me that. She came home from a date about 1:00 a.m.. I was in bed trying to sleep. She called me to come downstairs. She was on the sofa beautiful as ever. She inched her skirt up. She had no panties on and in the dim light I could see the glow of cum in her trimmed pussy hair. She told me I could tongue her after her dates but I would never have intercourse with her or anyone else ever again. She smiled and asked if I could do that. I cherish and adore her so I said I could and she hugged me and kissed me and sat back down on the sofa and pulled my head down into the bliss of her pussy. We have been that way ever since

It works for us. We have been married over thirty years. For the first 10 I fucked her at least twice a week About 15 years in she announced she wanted to fool around outside the marriage. She told me I could not and that I was to be her cuckold. I was still allowed to fuck her but it became less and less frequent. Like I said about 10 years ago she began to refuse me intercourse. She said others were taking care of her. I remember the night she told me that. She came home from a date about 1:00 a.m.. I was in bed trying to sleep. She called me to come downstairs. She was on the sofa beautiful as ever. She inched her skirt up. She had no panties on and in the dim light I could see the glow of cum in her trimmed pussy hair. She told me I could tongue her after her dates but I would never have intercourse with her or anyone else ever again. She smiled and asked if I could do that. I cherish and adore her so I said I could and she hugged me and kissed me and sat back down on the sofa and pulled my head down into the bliss of her pussy. We have been that way ever since
You love cleaning her!!! Good little cuckold!!!

Just over 3 years ago. Am I jealous? Of course. I am jealous that her boyfriends can make her moan, scream, make her body quiver in pleasure while they have their cock inside her. I never got that reaction out of her that they get. Am I lonely? No. I get to watch and my wife teases me frequently. She fondles me a lot more now than she did before we started this journey. She likes how my cock strains in my cage.

My #hotwife was at it yesterday again..waiting on her ride...Says she was Celebrating the 4th with a "BANG"...! Hopefully it was packed hard and EXPLOSIVE..!! No Jealousy here...well..maybe just a tad..LOLView attachment 886470View attachment 886471
Love to see her fucked and fucking another man passionately, giving herself completely but she is my wife to take as well. She is free to kiss, fuck, suck and be used as she wishes--Fuck her, she is ours