Please tell me the exam went further!!!!

We want to see more!!!
well of course it went further, but if nobody asks me here to see what follows, then I won't show you. I'm not thàt desperate you know...

So u already saw he was ripping open my dress...to find me completely naked in front of him...he didn't produce many words since that moment that made sense anymore

Last edited:
Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
But everything changes when he got divorced, and was single for 6 months.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

View attachment 1920177
Another great story. Can't wait to see how the rest of it goes and just how far it goes

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2 and Rem503
Another great story. Can't wait to see how the rest of it goes and just how far it goes
haha, curiosity killed the cat. Maybe almost finished, but maybe not ;-)

As u could see he took his meter to take my sizes...wondering how that was going to be, as his breathing by now was quite out of control

First he made me bend forward to measure my spine...again, he pushed his erection against my naked ass...no doubts now how hard he was

Never in his wildest dreams he would have even hoped things would develop this way for him ;-)

Last edited:
Having a good looking doctor is one thing, and knowing he likes me a lot is always nice to know.
But everything changes when he got divorced, and was single for 6 months.
When he then all of a sudden, out of the blue invited me as his last patient, with secretary already gone home, I had a sneaky suspicion that he was going to make a move on me.
But I didn't make it easy for him, as I brought my husband with me, who acted as if he was doing his e-mails. But in reality, he was making pics and was filming us.
Doc was a bit uncomfortable, and started doing his standard routine...but little by little, he seemed to forget hubby was there, and he was completely lost when he saw what I was wearing under my dress...nothing at all.

This story has countless pictures, and if someone likes this, just ask to see what followed, and I will post them ;-)

View attachment 1920177
This is similar to what happened with my wife when she fell pregnant. She decided to go to a new gynecologist and after her first appointment/check up she told me how good looking he was and that he was a black guy which really turned her on. Before her next appointment she decided to shave her pussy completely smooth and when he saw that he commented that he loved the new look

haha, curiosity killed the cat. Maybe almost finished, but maybe not ;-)

As u could see he took his meter to take my sizes...wondering how that was going to be, as his breathing by now was quite out of control

First he made me bend forward to measure my spine...again, he pushed his erection against my naked ass...no doubts now how hard he was

Never in his wildest dreams he would have even hoped things would develop this way for him ;-)

View attachment 1923309
Curiosity may kill the cat but it does get perverts into all kinds of interesting and fun situations. Now I am wondering what was his next use of the measuring devices and whether or not involved the use of the exam table.

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2
Nice hope more to follow
one of the few who seems to be curious what followed, and at least does the effort to ask ;-)
In fact, as you can see here, he just grabbed my breasts for the 3rd time, and I realised here that he was losing control. He didn't even bother to try mentioning the tumor checking thing...he just kept squeezing them

Last edited:
Curiosity may kill the cat but it does get perverts into all kinds of interesting and fun situations. Now I am wondering what was his next use of the measuring devices and whether or not involved the use of the exam table.
still a bit away from that table...we arrived at the 3rd boobs squeezing here...no more explanations by him, just heavy breathing

Then he did some more work by measuring the size of my buste

Last edited:
i am married and bi my husband is not we meet others into exhibitionism same room sex safe things but since i was seventeen and went to a doctor to be checked out i really get turned on by it the room is always bright and i like being nude and let someone look

Attachments

• 20170519_184053 (1).jpg
    20170519_184053 (1).jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 20170519_192204.jpg
    20170519_192204.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 94
  • 20170519_170611.jpg
    20170519_170611.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg
    20231014_204844 - Copy.jpg