Omg these pics are so hot. The way he's addicted to your body and can't get enough. What else happened?
SInce u ask me so nice, I will tell you.

You saw that he started to finger me, and he had pretty long fingers...didn't miss it's effect on me, to feel something deep inside my pussy, so I evolved again towards an orgasm...but just before I got an orgasm, he stopped again...Now I was sick of desire, and simply had to have sex with him

Last edited:

You saw that he started to finger me, and he had pretty long fingers...didn't miss it's effect on me, to feel something deep inside my pussy, so I evolved again towards an orgasm...but just before I got an orgasm, he stopped again...Now I was sick of desire, and simply had to have sex with him

View attachment 1950236
I really really love your smile. I think the thrill of a man other than your husband fingering you is so nice. You really look like you enjoy this so much. Can't wait for your next post.

• Love
Reactions: Fran-2

View attachment 1950236
So very hot. The way you grab his belt like you wanted him badly and you were unwrapping your present. You look so sexy with your jewelry and smile and hair. More pics pls!

• Love
Oh, wow, just stumbled upon this post... it is amazing. I see that your hand is going to unwrap your gift :) what happened next?
so kind of you to ask to see what followed. How can I say no to that ;-)

On previous pics, u can see how he made me scream of joy, while he was fingering me deep inside with his long fingers...he was an expert in this, so much was sure.
But again, just instances before getting an orgasm, he stopped again. This was his way to make my desire for sex endless...

Last edited:
so kind of you to ask to see what followed. How can I say no to that ;-)

On previous pics, u can see how he made me scream of joy, while he was fingering me deep inside with his long fingers...he was an expert in this, so much was sure.
But again, just instances before getting an orgasm, he stopped again. This was his way to make my desire for sex endless...

View attachment 1950253
the 3rd pic, wher you bit your lip makes me so horny, damn. I would love to see what you did with those lips later...

• Love

View attachment 1950236
Beautiful Fran 😘

• Love
So very hot. The way you grab his belt like you wanted him badly and you were unwrapping your present. You look so sexy with your jewelry and smile and hair. More pics pls!
seems that I have another fan here of this series. As long as u keep asking, I will keep posting...until pics are finished

after kissing...it was time to undress him ;-)

Last edited:
This slow build up is excellent. I for one want to see all the way to the end. You are helping him with the fingers no?
I don't show the detailed erotic pics, but well seen. I was indeed stimulating my clitoris while he was fingering me ;-)

ANd till the end...as long as people keep asking, u will c what followed.

Now he was getting undressed...so we all know what will come next

Last edited: