When the tables turn...

I haven't had sex with my wife for over 2.5 years. She became abusive and actually made me feel quite humiliated as she neglected me while being flirty with other guys, going on holiday with her recently divorced friend (female) but saying that they were going to places where there were lots of hot guys etc...

However, recently she has got much warmer towards me and today even said that she'd been having sexual dreams about me & enjoyed this.

The thing is I have now started fucking someone else. I do want to fuck my wife but I definitely don't want to be exclusive to my her.

I think it's only right that she should now accept that she has to share her husband. I'm also going to be telling her that I want her to come to certain parties and that she'll be used as a bargaining chip to encourage other guys to let me fuck their wives. The sooner she understands her new role the better.

I'd love to hear your thoughts...

I haven't had sex with my wife for over 2.5 years. She became abusive and actually made me feel quite humiliated as she neglected me while being flirty with other guys, going on holiday with her recently divorced friend (female) but saying that they were going to places where there were lots of hot guys etc...

However, recently she has got much warmer towards me and today even said that she'd been having sexual dreams about me & enjoyed this.

The thing is I have now started fucking someone else. I do want to fuck my wife but I definitely don't want to be exclusive to my her.

I think it's only right that she should now accept that she has to share her husband. I'm also going to be telling her that I want her to come to certain parties and that she'll be used as a bargaining chip to encourage other guys to let me fuck their wives. The sooner she understands her new role the better.

I'd love to hear your thoughts...
Good luck with that.

Reactions: gorace38