When your wife masturbates, who do you think she's thinking about???

My wife masturbates a lot but always in private. After the fact, she will tell me that she masturbated. She says she prefers masturbation over sex. I ask her what she thinks of when she masturbates. She replies that it would be best for her not to tell me.
I like the way you guys communicate maturely and understand each other in living a happy life. (y)

The Mrs went to town on herself last night after I was spent for the second time. I knew she was thinking about her online (and soon to be real) bull as she grabbed her big dildo. This thing is twice as thick as me and about 2 inches longer and she’s said in the past it reminds her of him.

Needless to say, she pounded her pussy with it while I laid there exhausted and gave herself a couple of big g-spot orgasms and lots of gushing before she was done. I asked her this morning who she was thinking about when she toyed and she shrugged and said “no one in particular”.

I called her on it and she finally said it was the second time in as many days that she used it thinking about her bull’s big cock. I’ve been hard all day thinking about what’s going to be taking place soon.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Just wanted to get it in my hard head that you meant "sure as hell wasn't my FUCKHUBBY (not fuckbubby) I was thinking about, lol"
I checked in dictionary and it says bubby is a lover or soulmate. Sorry if I misunderstood you that you meant it is fuckbubby not fuckhubby.
don't have a hubby, lol

Reactions: EgyBull
My wife masturbates a lot but always in private. After the fact, she will tell me that she masturbated. She says she prefers masturbation over sex. I ask her what she thinks of when she masturbates. She replies that it would be best for her not to tell me.
lol, i thing she may have told you with that comment

Reactions: EgyBull