When your wife masturbates, who do you think she's thinking about???

Well I have always wondered myself about that Cathy - I’ve asked a few different ways but never had as much as a clue - do you think it’s more likely to be co workers ( one has fucked her before I met her ) or someone / anyone else ? I don’t think she is social with any other guys - one phones her now and then but nothing untoward is ever mentioned although occasionally she laughs quite dirty in reply - I’ve mentioned various names of them when she’s in the zone - her body responds big time but she denies all desire to be shared - what would you say is going on in her head - she just turned on or thinking of someone / s cock ?

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Well I have always wondered myself about that Cathy - I’ve asked a few different ways but never had as much as a clue - do you think it’s more likely to be co workers ( one has fucked her before I met her ) or someone / anyone else ? I don’t think she is social with any other guys - one phones her now and then but nothing untoward is ever mentioned although occasionally she laughs quite dirty in reply - I’ve mentioned various names of them when she’s in the zone - her body responds big time but she denies all desire to be shared - what would you say is going on in her head - she just turned on or thinking of someone /
I think it will be randome dick they like with wild imagination(watever helps get good orgasm).

Well I have always wondered myself about that Cathy - I’ve asked a few different ways but never had as much as a clue - do you think it’s more likely to be co workers ( one has fucked her before I met her ) or someone / anyone else ? I don’t think she is social with any other guys - one phones her now and then but nothing untoward is ever mentioned although occasionally she laughs quite dirty in reply - I’ve mentioned various names of them when she’s in the zone - her body responds big time but she denies all desire to be shared - what would you say is going on in her head - she just turned on or thinking of someone / s cock ?
My bet is it's not you anyway,lol

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Try asking her first

Is he well hung
Well I have tried a few avenues but she just usually says - wouldn’t you like to know or I’ll maybe tell you one day - that was the reply I got last time I did what you suggested , and other night she was fucking her self with the vibrator and I said think of the biggest cock you have taken or who has given you your best fucking , she really worked it in her hole and I asked who she was thinking of - again same vague reply - I replied by saying that I loved she was a slut in her past and once a slut always a slut and I bet she is still a slut today - again she just moaned with a sort of rolling orgasm and said yes I always have been , and o I can’t tell you that - always vague suggestions and replies - so nothing is ever conclusive ?

Before we were together my wife had sex with a very muscular athlete. His dick wasn’t as big as mine (she says, see my profile pic) but he had a “body to die for”. I imagine he crops up sometimes in her thoughts.