Where do you want your bull`s cum.

I want to fuck her ass as she is pegging yours with the strap-on!!! I want her cumming as I fill her ass with my sperm!!!! Then I want you sucking the strap-on clean and my cock!!!
I'll be honest with you she doesn't care anymore about what the bull wants then she does what I want... She is going to be wanting me to suck you're cum out of her asshole right away... She does occasionally have me suck the dildo after she fucks me up the ass but it isn't a big deal for her.. She only does it if other people are watching so she can show off..

• Love
Reactions: HammerHer
I'll be honest with you she doesn't care anymore about what the bull wants then she does what I want... She is going to be wanting me to suck you're cum out of her asshole right away... She does occasionally have me suck the dildo after she fucks me up the ass but it isn't a big deal for her.. She only does it if other people are watching so she can show off..
Does she get fucked in the ass a lot by bulls??? Does she fuck new guys she picks up or just have regular bulls??? I'd have to dominate your Mistress and make her my submissive but your Mistress!!!

Does she get fucked in the ass a lot by bulls??? Does she fuck new guys she picks up or just have regular bulls??? I'd have to dominate your Mistress and make her my submissive but your Mistress!!!
She will never be anyone's submissive... She would cut your ball off if you tried... She does love alpha men with very large cocks.. Real men with real dicks she says to verbally humiliate me...

My wife loves to get it in her mouth
So does mine
Mouth, pussy, face if there is an order
The one I watched that fucked her pulled out and shot while still between her legs and came all over her face hair boobs stomach we couldn’t believe it
She was fucken drenched and she said that was the best feeling despite cum in her hair. Needed three towels to wipe it. She really loved it. She left the cum in her hair while we left the hotel room and walked out the door. She made it a point to say good night to the girl at the counter. My only thought was if she noticed that she would think it was from me 😀

I was so envious and jealous of how much it came and how far. I think the wife complimenting him too added to it