Where's the line between cuckold - hotwife - wife sharing - swinging ?

There are no real labels or titles its just sex, kinky sex but sex non the less. I have tried mf, mmf, mfmf and even multiples of guys with different partners. Some liked my presence other times they wanted to be alone with guys so I stayed home and wanted the whole time. Its just sex and each of my expartners and my now partners had varying degrees of sex drives. My last partner had a VERY high sex drove whereas my now wife has a moderate sex drive. So does that make me a cuck or just sex mad?

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Neither my wife nor I consider ourselves to be in a cuckold lifestyle, although we certainly recognize that others would label it that way. We simply have our own special part-time fun on occasion. It works for us because we both enjoy it. At no time is there an element of humiliation or a loss of respect in our relationship. We communicate honestly and openly with each other, since that is what a strong marriage is about.

Enjoy your lives together and do not give any credence to the judgement of others whose opinions do not matter.
We couldn't agree more. We would add that while in the lifestyle our preferences, likes, dislikes have changed. We have opened up to new things and there are things we don't do anymore. It is all about the sex and having fun. Doesn't matter what you call it, the point is that sexually you are in to it and in our case had only made our marriage stronger. We never judge and expect other not to judge us in return.

I know what cuckold is...zillions of posts on here.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. It's a huge turn on for all 3 of us.
No humiliation at all, wife dosent controll any aspect. Our friend is a regular guy, not a bull.
We're not swingers, we only do this with him. None of our friends know.
Hotwife...is that where a couple finds a guy, wife has sex with him while hubby watches?
I'd guess it's wife sharing for us.

If you are into cuckold is it full time? Wife only has sex with black bull(s)?
Is it just some "extra" part time fun you add to your sex life?
Do you have regulars you see? More than one?
Do you do this with other couples?
I am completely faithful to my wife while she fucks other men with larger cocks... She humiliates and embarrass me while making me jealous and insecure.. We have regular pussy whipping sessions to make me even more submissive to her... I worship her she is a Goddess...

False. That may be your definiton. BUT the definiton of a cuckold is "A cuckold is a man whose wife wife has sex with other!
Omg, this guy again... what is your issue that you need to appear everywhere and police people's terminology?

First off, that isn't actually "THE" dictionary definition as there is no one all-poweful dictionary. Not sure what dictionary you're using but Oxford English is: "A derisive name for the husband of an unfaithful wife." Merriam Webster is: "a man whose wife is unfaithful"

Both refer to breaking of faith - which could be interpreted different ways depending on your cultural / religious background but typically means cheating, doing something against the partners wishes. Is it unfaithful if it is condoned? Ultimately, I think it is really up to the people in a relationship to decide if their faith in the other has been broken. Many would say that it is not unfaithful or "cheating" if it is done with consent.

What I think is more important than archaic definitions though, is that, as Old Oxford states, it's a "derisive" term. It's kind of offensive for you impose a derisive term on people who don't feel it should apply to them and dislike it. We've come a long way in the last few decades, in terms of trying to eliminate the use of hurtful language against various groups.

Even if you're into this lifestyle and consider yourself a cuckold, wtf is your goal in trying to force it on other people who dislike the term and are upset by it?

Omg, this guy again... what is your issue that you need to appear everywhere and police people's terminology?

First off, that isn't actually "THE" dictionary definition as there is no one all-poweful dictionary. Not sure what dictionary you're using but Oxford English is: "A derisive name for the husband of an unfaithful wife." Merriam Webster is: "a man whose wife is unfaithful"

Both refer to breaking of faith - which could be interpreted different ways depending on your cultural / religious background but typically means cheating, doing something against the partners wishes. Is it unfaithful if it is condoned? Ultimately, I think it is really up to the people in a relationship to decide if their faith in the other has been broken. Many would say that it is not unfaithful or "cheating" if it is done with consent.

What I think is more important than archaic definitions though, is that, as Old Oxford states, it's a "derisive" term. It's kind of offensive for you impose a derisive term on people who don't feel it should apply to them and dislike it. We've come a long way in the last few decades, in terms of trying to eliminate the use of hurtful language against various groups.

Even if you're into this lifestyle and consider yourself a cuckold, wtf is your goal in trying to force it on other people who dislike the term and are upset by it?
Yup ,it's "the guy again".

Language allows us to communicate on common ground, Definitions help make that possible. If you want to apply your own definitions you're welcome to so when you start your own language.

If you read what we've each written, I have ONLY given definitions, apply them as you wish. You on the other hand you are applying these definitions ergo passing judgement.

BTW, all definitions use the term 'unfaithful', including Oxford which is the only one to use the term 'derisive'.

Definitions help make that possible. If you want to apply your own definitions you're welcome to so when you start your own language.

If you read what we've each written, I have ONLY given definitions, apply them as you wish. You on the other hand you are applying these definitions ergo passing judgement.

BTW, all definitions use the term 'unfaithful', including Oxford which is the only one to use the term 'derisive'.

Uhh no, what you did is make up your own version of a definition that wasn't actually quoted from any dictionary and excluded the word "unfaithful". And you didn't ONLY give a definition, you also took it upon yourself to call someone out and force your interpretation onto them, labeling them.

Sorry to burst your bubble, you ARE a cuckold. A cuckold is a man whose wife wife has sex with other! That's the definition.

I quoted two actual dictionaries and their definitions are open to interpretation given how people define infidelity in a relationship. It's pretty disingenuous to try to pitch this as just your attempt to help preserve people's ability to communicate on common ground... give me a break.

Oxford which is the only one to use the term 'derisive'.

Oh no, wait a minute, the dictionaries don't all agree on the exact definition?! How will people be able to communicate? Reality though is I think we both know, regardless of what is actually in any given dictionary, that popular use the term "cuckold" outside this lifestyle is in a derisive manner, typically to label another male as weak and subordinate. This is why some here rightly dislike the term, if that is not the dynamic of their wife-sharing relationship.

And that goes back to the medieval origin of the term, which was largely applied to men who were too weak or subordinate to "control their women." In modern culture where women are not "possesions to control" and some men promote wife-sharing, even sometimes to wives who are not themselves initially interested in it, it is not very fitting in those types of relationships. Thus language evolves as ever it has...

This would be you a couple hundred years ago: "SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT YOUR WIFE ISN'T A CHEATER! The definition of cheater is an officer appointed to look after the king's escheats!"

Or maybe "FALSE!!! Your wife can't be a naughty slut unless she's poor, because the definition of a naughty person is someone who has naught!"

Language isn't like physics... there isn't an immutable, absolute reality independent of our observation, so maybe ease up a little?

Last edited:
Uhh no, what you did is make up your own version of a definition that wasn't actually quoted from any dictionary and excluded the word "unfaithful". And you didn't ONLY give a definition, you also took it upon yourself to call someone out and force your interpretation onto them, labeling them.

I quoted two actual dictionaries and their definitions are open to interpretation given how people define infidelity in a relationship. It's pretty disingenuous to try to pitch this as just your attempt to help preserve people's ability to communicate on common ground... give me a break.

Oh no, wait a minute, the dictionaries don't all agree on the exact definition?! How will people be able to communicate? Reality though is I think we both know, regardless of what is actually in any given dictionary, that popular use the term "cuckold" outside this lifestyle is in a derisive manner, typically to label another male as weak and subordinate. This is why some here rightly dislike the term, if that is not the dynamic of their wife-sharing relationship.

And that goes back to the medieval origin of the term, which was largely applied to men who were too weak or subordinate to "control their women." In modern culture where women are not "possesions to control" and some men promote wife-sharing, even sometimes to wives who are not themselves initially interested in it, it is not very fitting in those types of relationships. Thus language evolves as ever it has...

This would be you a couple hundred years ago: "SORRY TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT YOUR WIFE ISN'T A CHEATER! The definition of cheater is an officer appointed to look after the king's escheats!"

Or maybe "FALSE!!! Your wife can't be a naughty slut unless she's poor, because the definition of a naughty person is someone who has naught!"

Language isn't like physics... there isn't an immutable, absolute reality independent of our observation, so maybe ease up a little?
Sorry to say you are way off base. All definitions quote are directly from the source, no changes, no embellishments.

Miriam-Webster a man whose wife is unfaithful
unfaithful not faithful to marriage vows
Wikipedia A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife
adultery The term adultery refers to sexual acts between a married person and someone who is not that person's spouse
Collins A cuckold is a man whose wife is having an affair with another man.
affair If two people who are married, but who are not married to each other have an affair, they have a sexual relationship.
Dictionary.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.
unfaithful not sexually faithful to a spouse or lover.
Cambridge a man whose wife deceives him by having a sexual relationship with another man
Britannica a man whose wife has sex with someone else : a man's whose wife commits adultery
adultery sex between a married person and someone who is not that person's wife or husband
MacMillan if a wife cuckolds her husband, she has sex with another man
Oxford The husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision, ultimately derived from Old French cucu ‘cuckoo’, from the cuckoo's habit of laying its egg in another bird's nest.
adultress a woman who commits adultery.
the law dictionary the name given when a man’s wife has been or is unfaithful to him.
unfaithful no definition
wordreference.com the husband of an unfaithful wife.
unfaithful not sexually faithful to a spouse or lover.

kinkly Traditionally a cuckold was a married man with an adulterous wife. However, the term now describes any man in a committed relationship who enjoys his partner having sex with other people.
adultery Adultery is a term which refers to extramarital sex or sex outside of a monogamous marriage. To have sexual relations with someone other than one's own husband or wife is to commit adultery.

Since you thought that I used only one source and therefore made myself out to be an expert. Below is a list of 11 different definitions. None are exactly the same as some use the term unfaithful and some use adultery, in those cases I also have respective definitions of those term. The core is all of these definitions is "a wife with another man". Kinkly is the only one that references 'husband's participation'.

If you don't like the definitions I suggest you contact these mainstays and dispute it with them, until they agree with you, please don't create your own definitions.

Many men don't like the term cuckold, I find that common, here as well as other sites. Though I was a cuckold, I was also a stag, but preferred to call myself 'hotwife husband'.

"If you don't like the definitions I suggest you contact these mainstays and dispute it with them, until they agree with you, please don't create your own definitions."

The mainstays definitions don't even all align and many of them can be interpreted in a way I agree with.

More importantly though, you can also look up "retard" and it will say something like "a person with mental disability" but it has become a pejorative term and people with mental disabilities typically don't appreciate being called that. So instead of worrying about people creating their own definitions, maybe just please stop being a dick and telling people they're wrong about what they prefer to call themselves?

Insisting on the absolute application of centuries-old pejoratives from an oppressive time period dominated by religion is the antithesis of promoting this lifestyle of openness, acceptance and pursuit of sexual fulfillment.

Last edited:
I have never considered myself to be a cuckold. I like to share my wife with men of our choosing and consider Elaine to be a Hotwife
I think we're in the same category. We like to share May but usually when she wants to. I suppose the exception is our fondness for going to sex clubs, but the sex is usually on her terms, with an occasional exception.

Swinging is generally considered couple MF playing with other MF couples.
We started as a Swinging couple playing with couples, sex clubs, swinger resorts, cruises very social party atmosphere.
Progressed to Hotwife -Stag-Vixen
I enjoy watching her fuck other men more than fucking other women. She enjoyed MFM with me and Bulls and is jealous of me fucking other women.
I now consider myself a Cuckold more than a Stag. I enjoy some type of sexual denial, humiliation, chastity, caging.
She will go and play without me. Leaving me at home to let my mind go wild with Cuck angst.
Best is when a Bull stays in our home and they fuck and sleep together while I just listen outside the bedroom.
Interesting observations. My wife will never be as turned on watching me fuck another woman as I am watching her get fucked and since I really love seeing her turned on we've gravitated to that. Would I like it if she was a bisexual slut who brought her girlfriends home for me to fuck....well of course but that's just not who she is.

The line is where you draw it based on you and your partner(s). The best thing to do is drop the label and just enjoy what you want, it's much less confusing, you will be able to define yourself as you please and you don't have to worry about where any lines are. haha

Reactions: artman6060