Where's the line between cuckold - hotwife - wife sharing - swinging ?

The mainstays definitions don't even all align and many of them can be interpreted in a way I agree with.

More importantly though, you can also look up "retard" and it will say something like "a person with mental disability" but it has become a pejorative term and people with mental disabilities typically don't appreciate being called that. So instead of worrying about people creating their own definitions, maybe just please stop being a dick and telling people they're wrong about what they prefer to call themselves?

Insisting on the absolute application of centuries-old pejoratives from an oppressive time period dominated by religion is the antithesis of promoting this lifestyle of openness, acceptance and pursuit of sexual fulfillment.
Such nonsense.

"definitions don't even all align" they all align with an "unfaithful wife"

"wrong about what they prefer to call themselves" Just because one calls themselves 'king of the world' doesn't make it so, only makes one delusional.

"Insisting on the absolute application of centuries-old pejoratives" every word you use is based upon this. If you're unhappy with it, there's simple answer, WRITE YOUR OWN FUCKING DICTIONARY then have it accepted as authority.

I suppose this isn't really the best site for us to be on. Bob and I are definitely swingers. Have been for over 20 years. We enjoy threesomes, fourrsomes and larger groups. About five years ago we added separate dating. I rarely call myself a hotwife but I guess that's the best term. Does that make Bob a hot husband? He dates other ladies too. Cuckold? Not at all. I'm deprived of black bulls just because the opportunity hasn't been there (hint, hint). "Extra" part time fun? Yes, that's true for us. Regulars? Yes, many. Other couples? Again, yes, many.
We wholeheartedly agree! We are a swinger couple and maybe this is not the right platform for us. But we enjoy talking to new people (especially couples). We just have to deflect the many advances (mostly Nicole) gets by someone looking to enter our bedroom as a third. We understand though. Is there any good swinger sites we could also join? Would love any feedback. Thank you!

We wholeheartedly agree! We are a swinger couple and maybe this is not the right platform for us. But we enjoy talking to new people (especially couples). We just have to deflect the many advances (mostly Nicole) gets by someone looking to enter our bedroom as a third. We understand though. Is there any good swinger sites we could also join? Would love any feedback. Thank you!
depending on your location, sdc and sls are both pretty good

Reactions: Mark&Nicole
Such nonsense.

"wrong about what they prefer to call themselves" Just because one calls themselves 'king of the world' doesn't make it so, only makes one delusional.

"Insisting on the absolute application of centuries-old pejoratives" every word you use is based upon this. If you're unhappy with it, there's simple answer, WRITE YOUR OWN FUCKING DICTIONARY then have it accepted as authority.
Maybe just throw "wittol" out there, confuse things even more... ;) :unsure: :)

Reactions: shycuckold
Such nonsense.

Nah I'm good - definitions specifying "unfaithful" works for me in how I interpret that. You just don't seem to be able to handle me having a different perspective due to autism or something.

Nah I'm good - definitions specifying "unfaithful" works for me in how I interpret that. You just don't seem to be able to handle me having a different perspective due to autism or something.
There isn't any different perspective, whether you're autistic or not, like the inane "alternative facts" statement, a definition is a definition, it's absolute.

There isn't any different perspective, whether you're autistic or not, like the inane "alternative facts" statement, a definition is a definition, it's absolute.
Except it isn't lol... all words are just made-up by people and their definitions are based on evolving public concensus of how words are commonly used - then dictionaries try to capture a definition how a word is used and update or add to recorded definitions as word usage changes. You should look up absolute - or has the definition of that changed recently?

Facts, in the traditional usage, have an objective reality that exists independent of human observation, which is what makes them absolute; so good job there. Definitions are entirely based on human cognition and mutual agreement, which change over time and are thus subjective.

It's not like there are archeologist out excavating ancient riverbeds to unearth new definitions. People just make up or start using a word differently and if it catches on, it eventually gets added to a dictionary.

When my Dad was growing up, gay meant to be happy and joyous, now it's almost exclusively used to refer to homosexuality. That doesn't seem very absolute...

Here, you can educate yourself about this fascinating process by reading this Merriam-Webster article: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/how-does-a-word-get-into-the-dictionary

TLDR:
"This never-ending work is the job of our lexicographers, the (amazingly talented) people who write and edit the dictionary. They do more than just add and define words. They also add new definitions to existing entries for words that have developed new senses over time. They revise definitions that have become outdated or have otherwise changed."

Alternately, if this reality is too hard to accept - In the lifestyle, people frequently use the term "stag" but the mutually understood meaning of it here is not yet recorded in Merriam-Webster, Oxford or Dictionary.com... so maybe you should also start policing use of that word and let people know they can't be a stag unless they're a male deer, attending a social event without a female companion, or buying shares of a new stock with the intention of selling them for a quick profit.

Last edited:
Where do you live? It varies by location which sites are best. SDC.com is good here in Florida and Europe. SLS is better in some locations.

Reactions: hotratz
Except it isn't lol... all words are just made-up by people and their definitions are based on evolving public concensus of how words are commonly used - then dictionaries try to capture a definition how a word is used and update or add to recorded definitions as word usage changes. You should look up absolute - or has the definition of that changed recently?

Facts, in the traditional usage, have an objective reality that exists independent of human observation, which is what makes them absolute; so good job there. Definitions are entirely based on human cognition and mutual agreement, which change over time and are thus subjective.

It's not like there are archeologist out excavating ancient riverbeds to unearth new definitions. People just make up or start using a word differently and if it catches on, it eventually gets added to a dictionary.

When my Dad was growing up, gay meant to be happy and joyous, now it's almost exclusively used to refer to homosexuality. That doesn't seem very absolute...

Here, you can educate yourself about this fascinating process by reading this Merriam-Webster article: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/how-does-a-word-get-into-the-dictionary

TLDR:
"This never-ending work is the job of our lexicographers, the (amazingly talented) people who write and edit the dictionary. They do more than just add and define words. They also add new definitions to existing entries for words that have developed new senses over time. They revise definitions that have become outdated or have otherwise changed."

Alternately, if this reality is too hard to accept - In the lifestyle, people frequently use the term "stag" but the mutually understood meaning of it here is not yet recorded in Merriam-Webster, Oxford or Dictionary.com... so maybe you should also start policing use of that word and let people know they can't be a stag unless they're a male deer, attending a social event without a female companion, or buying shares of a new stock with the intention of selling them for a quick profit.
And when those changed definitions are accepted into the lexicon, which is done through dictionaries then they will become actual definitions, until then it is nothing more than 'street lingo'.

And when those changed definitions are accepted into the lexicon, which is done through dictionaries then they will become actual definitions, until then it is nothing more than 'street lingo'.
Whats your point? If it's "street lingo" to you then why not just stfu and let people carry on instead of trying to correct them like some word Nazi? A large, open partner-sharing lifestyle community facilitated by the internet, is a relatively new thing and word usage is evolving to facilitate discussion within it.

Case and point - you just used the word "stag" above in a manner not consistent with the dictionary. Should someone have popped in to tell you you're wrong because that's not in the dictionary?

People came up with this alternative word usage for stag for the very reason that they prefer to differentiate themselves from cuckolds, which is a term people here tend to apply to themselves when they are seeking a more submissive sharing dynamic, often with a degree of humiliation. Pretty much everyone here understands what these terms imply within the context of this lifestyle, so there's no need for word police.

I suppose this isn't really the best site for us to be on. Bob and I are definitely swingers. Have been for over 20 years. We enjoy threesomes, fourrsomes and larger groups. About five years ago we added separate dating. I rarely call myself a hotwife but I guess that's the best term. Does that make Bob a hot husband? He dates other ladies too. Cuckold? Not at all. I'm deprived of black bulls just because the opportunity hasn't been there (hint, hint). "Extra" part time fun? Yes, that's true for us. Regulars? Yes, many. Other couples? Again, yes, many.
Love seeing your hot sexy tits and cunt baby so tasty love to cum swing with you anytime

• Love
Reactions: Bobbers
Whats your point? If it's "street lingo" to you then why not just stfu and let people carry on instead of trying to correct them like some word Nazi? A large, open partner-sharing lifestyle community facilitated by the internet, is a relatively new thing and word usage is evolving to facilitate discussion within it.

Case and point - you just used the word "stag" above in a manner not consistent with the dictionary. Should someone have popped in to tell you you're wrong because that's not in the dictionary?

People came up with this alternative word usage for stag for the very reason that they prefer to differentiate themselves from cuckolds, which is a term people here tend to apply to themselves when they are seeking a more submissive sharing dynamic, often with a degree of humiliation. Pretty much everyone here understands what these terms imply within the context of this lifestyle, so there's no need for word police.
Last word, I will STFU about facts & truth and you can continue to show your ignorance!

Reactions: majorem