Which do you prefer, lingerie or completely nude?

Which do you like more

• Lingerie/Sexy Wear

Votes: 109 51.9%
  • Naked

Votes: 42 20.0%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I like both

Votes: 54 25.7%

• Total voters
Wife has a "nightee" but dosent wear it often. She looks fantastic in her Hanes type cotton panties and heels. Modest well fitting bras are her thing and she looks damn good.
We have a guy we see for mfm fun. Him and I love seeing her in just underwear so she's like that often.
She dosent have a bathrobe, she usually just runs around naked but her go to is one of my button down dress shirts over her naked body.
After a night with him visiting she always walks him to the door for a goodbye kiss. She'll throw on her/my shirt sometimes unbuttoned then they walk downstairs. Sometimes they go one more time in the livingroom befor he leaves. I've asked her if she keeps the shirt on, she says sometimes. Drives me wild.

When he visits its always on a Friday after work around 6. Wife and I always wash up after work. He always arrives in dress khaki pants and a button shirt and hes always showered and smells good. I'm in my work clothes similar to him. Wife in a dress or blouse and skirt or pants. Our thing is visit in the kitchen while we have a drink. Wife's thing is removing her bra from under her dress or blouse in front of us while we visit. She likes showing some tit while we drink. It's fun.

Last edited:
The thought of a wife pulling out all the stops for a lover/bull (stockings, g-string, corset, hair & make up etc.) but just an old t-shirt and comfortable cotton undies for the husband is super hot.
Lingerie is always good. But I like her in hubbies button down shirt. Or a tank top tee shirt, two sizes too small