Which do you prefer, lingerie or completely nude?

Which do you like more

• Lingerie/Sexy Wear

Votes: 109 51.9%
  • Naked

Votes: 42 20.0%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • I like both

Votes: 54 25.7%

• Total voters

Freakyy123

Male
From
Canada
Sep 29, 2022
Canada
I have been looking around on this board and i couldn't help but to notice that there seem to be a lot of people that love they wife/hotwife in lingerie/sexy wear and others that just love them completely "au naturel"(completely naked) ;) Would love to see which one has more fans! Women can also vote on what they like more for themselves too!

I'd say half the time she's completely naked...she normally wears semi-fancy but comfy bras and underpants.
She does have some stockings but she dosent put 'em on often.
She looks fantastic in underwear and modest heels.

I'd say half the time she's completely naked...she normally wears semi-fancy but comfy bras and underpants.
She does have some stockings but she dosent put 'em on often.
She looks fantastic in underwear and modest heels.
May doesn't wear lingerie around me much. But she does have some for our trips overseas!

My preferences for KK's attire include nude, in heels, nude, plus stockings and heels, or a very short dress, no panties, with or without stockings, in heels. Clearly there's a theme there :)

Always liked seeing my wife in something sexy even when we first started dating. I remember the first time she picked out lingerie online. We had amazing sex the first time she tried it on back in college. Still still picks out sexy outfits on Amazon about once a month.