Which is preferred… the cuck watching or simply knowing that the Female is alone with another man?

Watching her walk past me going into the bedroom with her lover

You are 1000% correct. I love the sight and then the eventual sounds of her with her Bull while I wait patiently outside the door or down the hall.

Preparing-for-Date.jpg

The first time, leaving my wife in a hotel room where she was alone to meet a lover was an emotional overload for me. I had often watched with different men, but I was always present. Now, with my wife out of the shower, in only her thong, she told me not to get too excited and to leave. I could not hear anything from down in the lobby bar, but my mind raced with images of her in all different scenarios. It is one of the hottest times I have had.

You are 1000% correct. I love the sight and then the eventual sounds of her with her Bull while I wait patiently outside the door or down the hall.

The first time, leaving my wife in a hotel room where she was alone to meet a lover was an emotional overload for me. I had often watched with different men, but I was always present. Now, with my wife out of the shower, in only her thong, she told me not to get too excited and to leave. I could not hear anything from down in the lobby bar, but my mind raced with images of her in all different scenarios. It is one of the hottest times I have had.
She can fuck wilder without you!!!

Oh that sounds fabulous. I can imagine the excitement of sitting in that lobby as she enjoyed her upstairs. You are a lucky man!

If you go for long term cuckolding relationships like I generally have you get much more opportunity to mix it up a little.

First few times I'll generally fuck the hotwife in front of the cuck so he gets a good visual and audio idea of how his wife behaves with another man, he may not have seen this before so it's good for him to see.

I then generally start to take over from him sexually with his wife and insist that I meet her alone occasionally to fuck her while he is at work, normally at his house in the marital bed as that's symbolic for all concerned. Sometimes I'll call him or ... while we fuck so he can watch or hear his wife being fucked in his bed but can do nothing about it, other times I won't call and just leave it to his imagination.

I'll then take it up another level by telling him to book a hotel for us to fuck in. I might invite him to watch or not.
Sounds like complete ownership of her.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
She can fuck wilder without you!!!

She tells me that when she is with a man alone, she feels so much more uninhibited and free just to enjoy herself since she is not worried about what I am thinking. Yes, she does say she is much wilder when I am not present.

Oh that sounds fabulous. I can imagine the excitement of sitting in that lobby as she enjoyed her upstairs. You are a lucky man!

It is a very odd mix of feelings, from gut-wrenching to euphoric, all at the same time.

She tells me that when she is with a man alone, she feels so much more uninhibited and free just to enjoy herself since she is not worried about what I am thinking. Yes, she does say she is much wilder when I am not present.

It is a very odd mix of feelings, from gut-wrenching to euphoric, all at the same time.
I would definitely want her at her wildest taking my cock in her holes and cumming like a slut!!!!

I just love to watch another mans cock slide in and out of her pussy. I like the man to use her for her sweet pussy. I like it when he cums inside of her and she collapses in exhaustion. But then again, I like knowing she is in the other room or in another location getting pumped by another guy that I don't even know (and some I do know). Wait, what was the question again?
It is great to watch her and another man, but some guys don't perform well with me in the same room or want to be videotaped so listening is a good option too, and it's just as hot for me to be outside our bedroom door.
The thing to remember is the fun is her getting laid and I like the small talk, giggling and the moaning as he fucks her even if I am not in the room.
Plus the humiliation that he is doing her while have to wait outside is even more intense.

This was the comment from Loridan:

I can relate....We enjoy mfm with a guy we know at our home. It's a fun night with a lot of sex. Now he most always goes 3 times, I go twice. As we got more comfy with each visit he'd do her, I'd do her, he would go again then he'd leave. She always walked him to the door with my button down shirt on. They would have a quick kiss goodbye and she come back to bed. One night we're doing our last fuck for the night, she whispers in my ear something like....I never told you but he fingers my pussy as we kiss by the door. One night he fucked me for a minute then he left. I shot off right there.
The next time he was with us we were done, he was getting dressed, she asks if he wants to go once more. He gets undressed, he fucked her for at least 20 minutes. That was the first time he went 3 rounds.
There's been several times they go downstairs for the goodbye kiss and they get it on again in the living room. She's into it but she likes all 3 of us together, she likes me watching and she's told me that. She says me watching is a big part of the fun and I agree.
We do both.. Sometimes I watch... Sometimes I don't.. I don't know about everyone she fucks.. We both love her to cheat behind my back... She says that humiliating and embarrassing me isn't enough... She wants me to be very jealous and very insecure at all times.. She wants me to want to feel that for her.. Not knowing what's going on helps keeps me that way... She says she wants to fall in love with another man and stop fucking me for a while... She wants me to know what that feels like... I told her I had a fantasy that I had to call her bull and ask his permission to fuck my own wife.. We did that for 6 months until she got tired of him... He tried to control her and she won't stand for that...

Seeing her flirting (talking, eye contact, laughing, dancing) with another guy in front of me creates both jealousy and arousal. I do enjoy watching that. But her disappearing into the night with the guy - dressed in her sexiest clothing, her hair and makeup perfectly done, blue eyes sparkling like diamonds - knowing that guy is about to enjoy the intimate, mind-blowing benefits of all that intoxicating beauty while I sit home alone with a torturous hard on and allow my imagination to run uncontrollably wild is truly awesome. The dopamine rush is phenomenal. Just something unbelievably powerful in surrending your wife to another man and letting him do whatever he wants, whatever she wants without anyone else there to please. It is a total focus on each other with 100% of the sexual energy being applied to that other person. I may be home fantasizing about what they're doing in that moment but what actually happens between them is just that - between them. It is in the not knowing what those secret moments held between them were that will make for many incredible nights of passion to come between my wife and I.

Before anything ever happened and it was all fantasies or us going to the club and her dancing with other guys, once getting fingered by a guy in the corner and me taking her outside usually to the car and fucking her in the parking lot.

I was obsessed with watching her and the first time was super intense I was chugging my drink with anxiety and I was so horny I fucked the shit out of her when they were done.

That was a single guy, and we were in swingers club so some of the wives would give me head while their husband's fucked my wife. But in the end the wives would get jealous and I just wanted to watch her. Later on like a year or 2 into it, there was a guy who knew nothing of the lifestyle, my wife was really into him and he was into her and we told him about our kinks and he was down but it would've been weird to watch him. So he started giving her a massage and eventually they made out and he took her in our bedroom. We lived in a small apartment at the time and I stayed on the couch... but in a few minutes I heard skin slapping and her moans were way more intense then when I had watched her before, eventually I realized even though I was there and could hear everything she was really letting loose without my eyes on her. She said it really turned her on knowing I was listening but she felt more comfortable letting go without me in the same room.

And then it started to turn me on more. What is she doing in there, how is he making her moan like that. Like the unknown made it so much Hotter because my fantasies run wild. And I knew this guy before thus, not a close friend but he had a reputation with girls and he also had a respect for me. Eventually they went on a trip, a weekend away on the other side of the state and I told her I at least want to hear you moan and get fucked.

We got little voice recorder that she hid and I heard everything...everyyime they fucked.... all her orgasms...her telling him it was his pussy and also before she got back I was going nuts. No idea what they were doing, how they were acting...how many times he had fucked her nd gave her what she needed...

She started recording everything with others too. I love listening in on her when she is alone with someone...always people I trust.

The hottest times have been with me in the house. One time we were hanging out with someone we met in the lifestyle and he had fucked my wife a few times but his gf was Insanely jealous and a bitch to be honest..so much drama even without my wife involved. Dude had a huge dick and was obsessed with my wife. We all hung out went to a bar/restaurant and had a super hot waitress and she was watching our group of 3 and she noticed my wife had kissed both of us while being there. My wife said oh he's my husband and he's my boyfriend (he never was but she said it for fun) the waitress cooked an eyebrow and told her she was a lucky girl.

On the way home she say in the back and I sat up front and I heard a zipper and she started sucking his cock. He kept a little mini vibrator that was like a ring on his finger and had it near her clit...he was kind of a creep lol used to walk up to girls on the dance floor at swinger parties and hiy them with it, no permission. Anyways we pulled in the driveway and all went inside and she led him to the guest room and said they'd be back in a few. Listening to her get fucked and scream her lungs out about how big he was and I was just stroking on the couch.

Later they came out and we all sat on the couch... big L shaped couch and watched part of a movie. They were together about 3 feet from me and after another hour she pulled his dick out and started sucking it and she looked at me and said Daddy I'm gonna ride it ok?

I just nodded, she hopped on and told him how much she loved his cock. I felt awkward just sitting there but she reached out for me while she was riding him and eventually pulled me in to make out with me, which damn was hot af.

Eventually they went back in the bedroom and I pulled my dick out stroking it listening to her tell him he was too big for several positions and finally she said omg that feels amazing and she ending up cumming on his cock a few times. And that was one of the best experices. There have also been a few times she snuck guys in who thought I was asleep or unaware of what was going on and listening to her act like she's trying to keep quiet but can't help it is super hot! Now she records everything with her current bull/bf and I find it way Hotter knowing she is alone with him and really enjoying herself. He is unaware of the recorder... but once in a while if she goes over and it's not charged it still drives me crazy that I have no idea what is going on over there. Ultimately it's Hotter for me not to watch, but being in the same house is Insanely hot as well.